• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Discs

my votes.....

1. more consistent molds
2. bring CE back
3. vintage molds....why do so many people look for discs they don't make anymore? They should continue to make the old molds/plastics and stop with all the new discs coming out. Lots of people would be very happy.......especially this guy :)

Actually I'd prefer they get rid of some molds. How many speed 11+ molds are really needed!!

I'd prefer they work on consistency and producing each mold in each plastic.

I want more fairway drivers and some good mids. the roc and buzzz are good and all but I think the core and pain take those places. Also TLs in dx and pro plastic wold be hella rad.

I want more fairway drivers and some good mids. the roc and buzzz are good and all but I think the core and pain take those places. Also TLs in dx and pro plastic wold be hella rad.

I think mids are fine. Buzzz, Mako, & Vector are all amazing. I still am going to get a Stingray because I want a good Understable Mid.

I don't know about Fairway's because I have only used the Cheetah, Eagle, and Leopard.. The eagle was good but I'm not replacing it (dog chewed on it), I loved the Cheetah (old DX. Can't find a replacement:() The Leopard.. Nope not for me.. I got a few good shots with it but ehh..

I'll be picking up a few Teebirds & a GL River tomorrow.. Those two should do wonders for me!!

Latest posts