• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will all be white, just like the initial two runs. The stamp is still up in the air. I have been bugging them about the old school G9i stamp but they can't seem to find it. I'm guessing they probably won't. If they can't find it, I was going to go with another small Wizard throwing stamp unless you guys would prefer a different stamp.

Centered or offset?

Do they have the one with the Wizard in the Robe?

ok 2 frikin months have gone by, if these dont get shipped in the next ten days i would just like to get my $$ back

I too find myself frustrated that ive waited quite some time for this to go through, i understand that a lot of this is all on Gways side on not getting them to us but if there is something that we can do to expedite the process.. i just found some of these G9s at a local store and i have to have more

These will all be white, just like the initial two runs. The stamp is still up in the air. I have been bugging them about the old school G9i stamp but they can't seem to find it. I'm guessing they probably won't. If they can't find it, I was going to go with another small Wizard throwing stamp unless you guys would prefer a different stamp.

Centered or offset?
Do they even have these done so they can stamp them? Just seems like a long set up time for a 5 or 6 hour job.

Whats the status on this? It it final yet?

How many are spoken for? Is there any way to get in on this?

im sorry i have to call bs, its been well over 2 months now and nothing this is either a really poorly thought out idea or just a blatant ripoff, i would like my money back please

I was kinda wondering because id LOVE one with a G9i stamp if it was at all possible.

I emailed Gateway to ask about some and they do have some 5 for 40 or 10 for 70. I thought about maybe doing a GB, but for the price once you figure in shipping and packaging 2 ways and time spent I couldn't beat Marshall St .

I don't need that many so Ill just get some from them, they have seconds anyway for pretty durn cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.