• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm sorry to hear about all of tho garbage going down. I just wanted to say that I live near the Gateway factory and I could wrangle up some G9s if this continues to fall through.

Sent money back to Mendo.

Finally was able to place the order for these today. They're already made, in boxes, waiting for stamps. I asked Gateway to send me an e-mail when these ship so I don't have to call them all the time.

Sent money back to Mendo.

Finally was able to place the order for these today. They're already made, in boxes, waiting for stamps. I asked Gateway to send me an e-mail when these ship so I don't have to call them all the time.

Tell him to stamp anything (or nothing!) on them and send them out already.

They're in :) Wizard thrower stamp, centered, various colors. All max weight. Feel great. Those of you that are on the list please e-mail me romankorol [at] gmail [dot] com with your DGCR nickname and your address so I can send you a shipping quote if you have not already done so. Any other G9i-related questions should also go to that address. Please do not flood my PM box with this since it's already near capacity :)

Yes :) I have three people listed as paid: CavanC5, Mountain Golfer, and lavon_andy. If you paid for these already and you're not one of these three, let me know.

I should also mention that when I said "various colors" I meant stamps. The discs are all white as usual.

Out of curiosity whats the price on these? Not sure if I want these or just get them from my local shop

CavanC5, that is the case and your discs are already in the mail.

MtNRover, please e-mail me (don't forget to include your username here so I know it's you).

loki993, these are $7.50 each plus shipping ($3 for one disc, $5.30 for two, three or more depends on your zip code).

Status
Not open for further replies.