• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Holiday Specials

what does the titan portable look like? Is it basically the innova pop up one or more like the sport?

Here is the titan portable
Titanpro_portable.jpg

And here is a link to more info
Titan pro portable

what does the titan portable look like? Is it basically the innova pop up one or more like the sport?

Its a regular regulation basket...that's my understanding from talking with them.

I have one. It is a regulation basket, the only difference I see from the Titans I play at the park from my portable is the basket is a thinner metal, I assume for weight of carry reasons, whereas the permanent Titan baskets are quite a bit thicker. Beyond that, you really can not ask for a better made portable for the price, AND you can get a deal on a number of their putters very cheap. (They may give you a bunch for buying the basket, I never checked the Black Friday deal on that.)

It breaks down into 5 pieces.
The foundation
1st section pole
Basket
2nd section pole
Rim with chains slide over top (3 sections of chains connected to 3 separate loops around the pole)

Now do not get me wrong, this sucker is HEAVY, it is a regulation basket, but the way it can be broken down, it can all be carried together inside the basket.

I am very satisfied with the basket, and I am quite convinced it will outlast me.

I'm just wondering if theses "deals" are on X-Outs, because 3 Glow's and all the extra's for $33 shipped is pretty amazing!

Some great deals. If I didn't have a Mach II a Mach III and an Innova Discatcher I would be all over that Titan....but wait, maybe I need one of them too?

woot, just spoke to Justin at Gateway...organised not only my secret santa (guy loves his gateway putters) but nabbed myself the back pack deal with 2, count em 2 Diablos aka my girlfriends FAVOURITE disc, as well as some sss and ssss putters for moi!

Mucho happy!

Your not gonna find a better made portable basket for the price..not even close.

more I look into the bag I ordered the happier I am, and even with our dollar dropping for $180 I got myself 5 discs and a backpack PLUS my secret santa pack sent....suh-weeeet!

Anyone have any experience with the Gateway packs? I going to get a cabella bag and modify it, but the Ozark looks pretty nice, especially for 85 bucks.

The Ozark backpack is the most common bag in these areas, or at least that I notice. I have owned a Player Bag since around 97 or 98. In that time I have owned 2 of them, and only sold my first one off because I had the opportunity. That first bag is still going strong to this day! The quality is top notch and Gateway loves to make their customers happy! For $85 you can't go wrong...

Latest posts