• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway's David McCormack is the bomb

(and before anyone accuses me of being nikko as well, i only have 2 gateway discs in my bag of 24 :) )

Well, with Nikko using his "mixed bag" doesn't he only carry two or three Gateway discs anyway?

I'd read on this forum that Dave has really good customer service.
I heard right. I've now had a few transactions with him and have to say he is phenomenal. Way more personable than the big two could ever be....even gave me some technique advice.:thmbup:

I went to St. Louis on a Saturday and he opened his business to see me. He is a great guy. Highly recommended. :thmbup: :p

Before Dave Mac I was hooked on crack but now I am clean. Dave Mac helped me clean up my life and now I sell magazines to make money. Will you buy a magazine so I can stay off crack?

Before Dave Mac I was hooked on crack but now I am clean. Dave Mac helped me clean up my life and now I sell magazines to make money. Will you buy a magazine so I can afford the next rock?

Fixed

Haters

Dave Mac is one of the greats....I am sure there are greats at all the companies.....I just happen to know this guy.

As far as Nikko goes, I am an average Int. player and have played with him numerous times. Just because he is good you have to hate.. Everyone has showed thier ass in thier life and regrets it so does he. Most people that comment on him has never met him let alone played a round with him. So untill you do shut up with the hate.

Go over to Cracked.com. They say they are "America's only humor and video site, since 1958"

I guess they still do have a sense of humor.

cracked.com has some funny stuff...never liked the mag, seemed to try to be too much like MAD but I don't know which came first...maybe MAD ripped them off.

Latest posts