• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Gently used 10yr MVP Ion 172g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emoney

* Ace Member *
GONE

Attachments

• 15612342317925993512034200231055.jpg
    15612342317925993512034200231055.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
im lolzing at $3

i go back and forth on pulling the trigger beautiful disc

That sure seems like a disc you should own...

plus its the emoney sig disc

and my current pink plaz ion is so faded from the sun its like a rose tinted mirror at this point and i cant find it and its gyro is cracked but i can still activate it

plus its the emoney sig disc

and my current pink plaz ion is so faded from the sun its like a rose tinted mirror at this point and i cant find it and its gyro is cracked but i can still activate it

Last throw with this Ion was a 90ish foot throw in birdie on a 550ft hole.Its probably 8/10 condition, its just the courses i play in AZ are somewhat rocky. So rim scuffs happen more often. No trees to hit though lol

Most plastic i sell on here i lose my azz. I just prefer to sell it to this community because this is basically my only social media.

I think i paid 30$ for this disc. With shipping i will make 11$ back....but when i do get rid of a disc, i get to buy a new one ,regardless of how much i make off it....so win/win as i see it. Thx for the bumps (even tho im an azz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts