• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

girlfriend finally played game

Got it. Sorry we're gonna miss you....we're headed for Flip on Friday, then to Ludington for the Mason Cty courses on Saturday. I doubt I'll play on Sunday (my B-day) cuz Friday was my first day off crutches and I still get really, really tired by hole 8-12 or so.

My fiance has been out for a few rounds now and is really liking the sport, the combo of throw and hike is good exercise(better than she expected, sore arm for a coupla days!)
So far she's down with the Wraith@167dx and an old Aviar@169dx. She tried the Dragon and always overtorqued it-(might make for a good roller(?)) Hated the Hydra (I must concur there!)
I was thinking she might like my Valk@161 in champ or my Monarch(a bit heavy)@175 also champ
I started with a Teebird, Xd, and a Wolf all about 167-used the set for years. Was considering buy a set for her. Mostly because I love my discs, and don't like to share:p

Got it. Sorry we're gonna miss you....we're headed for Flip on Friday, then to Ludington for the Mason Cty courses on Saturday. I doubt I'll play on Sunday (my B-day) cuz Friday was my first day off crutches and I still get really, really tired by hole 8-12 or so.

No worries. Good luck getting off the crutches. We plan to go to Mason if time permits but it may be Sun or Mon.

Latest posts