• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Glide

Monkeypaws

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
I don't kbnow what they are drinking up north there at 4 degrees. but wow do their discs glide!

It's a well-established dgcr fact that it has something to do with elf balls.

They have discs with a glide rating of 7... 7 on their scale ;-)

The Saint, River, Underworld, and Hatchet all have insane glide.

I really loved worn in Star Teebirds until mine got a little too beat and as I was beating in a new one, I sarted throwing a Fin stamped Stag I got cheap to flip to to league fanboys.

I threw it a few times and the glide won me over. You can throw it, have a quick picnic lunch and still look up to watch it land.

Latitude have also figured out recently that super glidey discs aren't popular with everyone. See the Spark coming out (think glide = 4) DD convict (think glide =4). The awesome thing with a glide 7 disc is it is amazing out of the box, but can get unreliable after use for some people. As a disc with 4 glide breaks in it doesn't have the initial glide to be terribly unruly.

Really looking forward to the convict and spark by the way...

Mako glIdes like crazy. Stepped up to hole 7 at my hometown course and my buddy who throws farther than me goes "Mako? You sure? " park it for a deuce he takes a 3 with a nuke
Edit: just want to keep talking about how much I love the mako. Throw it high and hard and it freakin' flies.
This is a big deal to me because I'm a buzzz guy by nature.

Last edited:
The Fuse is just insanely glidey. It's rated 6, but I've honestly never seen a disc with more glide.

I'm just not big on buying new molds. I usually wait until I cash in a tourney to try a new mold. Roc3 and Mako most recently

Latest posts