• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Glo Flx Buzzz question

:::LSWT:::

Destroyer 3.0
i'm a big fan of the glo z buzzz, great stability... however i am not familiar with the flx plastic from discraft.

i would appreciate any and all comments on what i could expect of this plastic, feel wise, durability etc.

thanks.

It is super durable, and I know a lot of guys who prefer the FLX b/c they seem to be the least stable of all the Buzzzes. If you get a new Z buzzz and an FLX, you have a disc for more overstable and one for more understable. They grip great, and they are flexible. If you have ever held an ESP Buzzz, they are a little softer than those.

Are there other molds in this plastic, and how good is the glow? Is it at least better than the Z?

So is this more like ESP FLX or Z FLX? because they've only got Glow Z, so that's what I'm wondering...

I just got my Glo FLX in the mail today and threw a round with it. It has the same great stability that the Glo Z does, with an unparallelled grip. I was thoroughly impressed with mine, also it is a 178 if that matters to you.

just got one, dont know how much its going to cost me
it feels very, very nice
no stamp/markings on it
i am afraid to throw it

And the Wasp just came out in Glo FLX, LSDISCS just listed them on Ebay, though expensive.

I don't know about Glo plastic, but I have a Z Buzzz and a CryZtal FLX Buzzz. They fly almost identically, but the FLX Buzzz seems to have less glide.

Latest posts