• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Innova sucks balls. How hard would this be for them to do? What does it hurt? They have the material and the mold and the stamp. Make a small amount if they don't want to get burned. No excuse for this, just bad business.

It seems they are getting a bit closer with the requests....however that stamp is not quite what we are looking for....we'd like to see this:
$T2eC16NHJHYE9nzpcwejBQVMD68tqg~~60_35.JPG
YES - Circle stamp of charging Rhino for our Glow Champ Rhynos! (protostar would be great, but that's best reserved for first runs).

I'd snag a couple. Love me some Rhynos and that stamp is rad.

So I just sent innova this e-mail:

I have made a thread on DGCR detailing the want for a factory store run of FLAT GUMMY Glow Rhyno's (Ontario Mold) with the old-school DX Circle stamp to be made. The glow gators and totem teebirds were a big hit (As you know, since they sold out MULTIPLE times) so I don't see a reason you guys wouldn't want to cash in on a few grand at least in sales from a run or two of special FLAT GUMMY GLO RHYNOS ( I wouldn't complain if the first run had metal flakes like the gators did)

At the moment I have a list of 365 Flat Gummy Maxweight Glow Rhyno's with a DX Circle stamp, and that list can be found here: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72991 (My user name is B3NDER) and I have also made a few posts on your innova discs pro shop facebook page. Please don't let our request go unnoticed! We've seen the CFR glow rhyno's they sell at DGV and we want BETTER! We know you can do better,help to please the people that help provide your paychecks :)

Again, we would like Flat (NO DOME) Ontario Molded (if possible) Gummy (Not stiff and yucky) Maxweight glow rhynos! DX Circle stamp preferred, or if you have the sweet Proto-star Rhyno stamp around, that would be awesome too! I'll make sure to keep on sending you guys e-mails since you KNOW it sounds like a good idea.

(DGCR Name:B3NDER)
You should have cut out all the letters from magazines and newpapers.

newsflash... they have glow champ rhynos for sale.... join the champ pig bandwagon

newsflash... the glow champ rhynos they're producing aren't cool enough for us... please support our cause !!

okay let's do this... i'll get everyone on the pig bandwagon to pledge that they'll buy one glow champ rhyno if you get everyone in here to pledge that they'll buy one champ pig. deal? we both win.

^ I'm game :) I already commited to 1 or 2 glo pigs as is. Let's form one gigantic cluster f@#k of a line! :hfive:

Latest posts