• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

I'd take 2 if they cost a buck or 2 more than normal champ. I don't know if I can do 16 bucks like the champ cro's :(

I'd take 2 if they cost a buck or 2 more than normal champ. I don't know if I can do 16 bucks like the champ cro's :(

16 is the price of a new non CFR champ disc...I think they are even up to 16.95 now...even though we know DGC is at $15.

Yeah chances are they will be like 16.99 like the glow gators and teebirds were.

although a diehard discraft zone thrower, i will purchase two of these rhynos to help strengthen the momentum. :hfive:

i'm hoping that when the day comes that i start a drive to have discraft putout a flat z glo wasp you good people here will help that cause also. :thmbup:

as much as i like the old-school stamps i think it would be much cooler if you guys worked up your own stamp. something relevant and kick-ass that commemorates this cool grass root effort to get these discs made.

there are some really good disc artists here in our midst.

Last edited:

Latest posts