• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Cant really see the dome on those rhynos at discgolfvalues but I would bet they are not what we are shooting for. And I want an awesome stamp!

when i get mine ill post a pic of the dome i assume there going to be like the san marino ones...

and HELL YEA we want them flat ontario gummy rhynos FTW!

B3NDER - 5
codyroberts18 - 5
AndyJB - 3
plastic cannon - 3
fliphyzer - 10
violets caddy - 2
datch - 2
burdphil - 3
Hampstead - 4
nkhoury - 3
Todd Wiley - 5
VINCENT25149 - 3
Arocep - 8 Max weight
discgolfcrazy - 1
jshedge - 1
bbutch - 5
ERicJ - 3
DikenCider - 10
Skybird - 3
HarkeyPuck - 2
kcgolfercro - 2
Fishy - 2
1978 - 7
Cyclone2 - 1
astomps - 2
spikodelhyzer - 3
Zach-R - 2 Max weight
apdrvya - 2
booter - 10
NOSteveLA - 3
Dr.Disc - 1
slickwheels - 5 (a pile?)
tampabay - 3 max weight
gripinNrippin - 3
Innovadude - 50
ejvogie - 2
Bertie - 2
jswoods1984 - 5
wwchart - 2
IronJack - 2
Prototype - 2
leftyone - 3 maxweight
Matt O - 2
dmbrun2 - 3
JLudlam - 2
'cjc - 5
akguanja - 2+
maansmit - 2
JR Stengele - 1
Burritotoes - 2
dcon67 - 2
DirtyMittenDG - 2
burnin4 - 3+
24chains - 2+
Schleppy - 2
Rocaholic74 - 2
pdiddy71 - 3
B. Barnett - 5
pacanova - 3+
Taylor - 2
BraveThrower43 - 5
aothiom - 2
big game brewer - 5
diskhead - 5
firstrun - 5
ill4mation - 2
Connor Jones - 2
akguanja - 3
StingHP - 2
ThrowdiscsMA - 5
frolf4444 - 4
Erthbndr - 2
TADD - 2
pmatt1969 - 3
Bugz36984 - 5
thugjistu - 2
cali - 2
skottyb - 1
codus1984 - 2
tarel - 5
jlh900 - 7

--------------

311 TOTAL

Let's keep the support coming DGCR!

What about these?

HalloweenGloRhy.jpg

Forgive me as I do not understand Mr Benderbot. Are the ones currently on the market the ones that we were vouching to buy or are you still working on getting the "Goods". I only ask as I do not want to buy some of these and then buy again. I am a working with the Wifey fuunds

Forgive me as I do not understand Mr Benderbot. Are the ones currently on the market the ones that we were vouching to buy or are you still working on getting the "Goods". I only ask as I do not want to buy some of these and then buy again. I am a working with the Wifey fuunds

i cant read.

yes. the masses have decided the available version are domey boring looking ranchos and xout versions of the same. they want firm flat ontarios with super cool stamps that make women lift their shirts. they are still holding out hope for the shirt lifters.

For all the people who have suggested the DGV glow rhynos, this is aimed at you :doh: :doh: :doh:

;)

I am holding out for the FACTORY STORE Glow Rhyno's that I want molded, not those ugly stamped halloween, or x-outs rhynos. That's not to say you guys shouldn't buy the ones you want.

Thanks for the info though, again. :)

yes. the masses have decided the available version are domey boring looking ranchos and xout versions of the same. they want firm flat ontarios with super cool stamps that make women lift their shirts. they are still holding out hope for the shirt lifters.

Amen

they are quite domey. HOWEVER (<==note the big letters) they do flatten nicely with the method we used to flatten gators... so, all is not lost. I've flattened two of the three I got and will post pictures tomorrow..

Latest posts