• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

Just got mine in, they all have a decent dome like stated above. Anyone going to try to flatten theirs?

Oh sweet, sweet sexiness. I love the stamp. I'm pretty shocked by the dome. I'm not going to try to flatten mine until I spend some time with one though. I didn't pick up enough to potentially waste one.

Got a dozen or so throws with two glow cpd,my 3rd run cpd and a txt stamp cpd.

The text stamp is less stable than either c but i wouldnt call it flippy. Has some turn but goes straighter for the most part. The glows are nearly identical to my 3rd run cpds ,maybe a hair less hss but still decently beefy. They are no cfr cpd but did handle some mild wind so far.

They do seem to have more glide than the 3rd run cpds i have so i imagine when they break in,theyll be like new txt spds or so.

More throwing to come this weekend where i can actually take it to a course.considering the plh was indentical to ky 3rcpds,i expected them to be identical or close to that same stability

Undecided if i want tp get more atm but we will see. Might be a winner or it might be just another cpd.

my thoughts as well, more throws to get past that initial break in.
easier for me as I have no 3R and im reluctant to put miles on the cfrs.
having these will allow me to pull the +s out at least, while still giving me variation between the C and S in a consistent rim

Mine will be imparting on their maiden voyage today.

175, black stamp.

I got to throw one of my 170s today, and I like it so far. I threw it with my well-seasoned 1st Run S-Line. The S-Line has a slight turn but still has a dependable fade. The Glow has no turn with a nice, hearty fade. I haven't thrown it in a while because the winds haven't been serious, but it honestly reminds me of my CFRs. I look forward to taking them out for a side-by-side. Keep in mind that I don't have the arm booter does, but mine are beefier than my shield stamps (the straightest, non-P-Line I've thrown).

I didn't have any grip issues with the dome, and I usually hate dome on anything but Comets. I also didn't face any serious winds, but it laughed at everything I encountered today. So glad I bought a lot of these. They're keepers so far.

I ORDERED A 175 And these *******s sent me a 170! wtf!!??! damn you hero discs!! $6 shipping you coulda got the weight correct!

That sucks. I know it's not what you ordered, but it's not going to be a cream puff. The 170 has plenty of beef to it.

oh yea im not bitchin its a 170 exactly. ill be just fine throwing it. im just bitchin because on my receipt it says 174-175 and then i pay $6 shipping n get this! it has almost no dome like my s line pd's and feels meaty definitely excited to toss er'. but damn hero discs! wake up!

oh yea im not bitchin its a 170 exactly. ill be just fine throwing it. im just bitchin because on my receipt it says 174-175 and then i pay $6 shipping n get this! it has almost no dome like my s line pd's and feels meaty definitely excited to toss er'. but damn hero discs! wake up!

No dome? Thats interesting. All of mine are domey

yea ALMOST no dome very much like my flat spd's. i just pulled in to work ill try n get a pic up later or i can send a pic to someones email n they can up load it.

So i took my glow pd out to a couple courses today,wind was kicked up and gusting pretty damn good. I threw the glow on multiple holes where headwind was heavy,just to see if it would flip some. Well it wouldnt lol,it just flew really straight and faded out like it did when i threw them on friday in calmer conditions. As of right now,im liking them. I really want to beat one in a little so i can get better d with them on flex lines. Throwing these on flex shots is not too easy because of the hss. I threw one on a slight anny in a headwind and it just flattened out quick.

It takes a fh pretty well,even though mine isnt that great.

It actually skips pretty good too compared to my s lines.

So far,so good. If u have the power or want a wind fighter,these are good to go.

Did anyone else notice pretty poor quality of their discs? Mine have small lumps in the rim and one of them has a slight texturing issue on the rim, I don't know how to explain it without sounding dumb but its essentially the equivalent of an exterior bubble.

Latest posts