• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go Wolverines! H.O.D. 5/20/11

snappyfingers

* Ace Member *
Addison Oaks County Park DGC
Leonard, MI
Rating: 3.91

Hole #11
258'
Par 3

5a2f83ec.jpg

4146b974.jpg

36781f7a.jpg

Last edited:
That is a pretty tight hole. I think I would just throw my Voodoo, RHBH and hoping it stays striaght down the fairway.

That is a pretty tight hole. I think I would just throw my Voodoo, RHBH and hoping it stays striaght down the fairway.

I'm liking the way you think. Ditto that for me as well.

I'm gonna join the Leopard crowd, I'm sure there will be plenty on this hole

Looks like a dog leg right... I'm going RHFH Sidewinder or Timberwolf and trying for a deuce.

GO MICHIGAN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO wolverines

That is a pretty tight hole.

LOL! thats not a tight hole at all, it looks like its been abused many times. lots of room to work with. ill prolly just use my beat X Buzzz maybe a rhyno for a straight down the fairway shot.

Looks like a slight turn to the right, so I'll say meteor thrown flattish. Possibly my new Comet, but I haven't figured it out well enough yet.

To hell with this "Go Wolverines" crap. Just because of that I'm going to throw a Penn State Disc Golf Club stamped disc. Seeing as I only have a DX Aviar and a Star Valk, it's going to have to be the Valk. If it wasn't a "Go Wolverines" hole, I'd throw a Z Buzzz.

Latest posts