• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the Disc Golf Shop and More guys, then they are definitely stand up guys. I visited them and their store multiple times before and after BG ams in 2010. They took players outside and discussed form and putting technique. Went out of their way to be helpful.

Sucks about the store, but good luck on here. It takes forever to get a list of stuff, but I'm sure if you listed it, these folks will gobble it all up. Maybe large pics of multiple discs and they'll certainly disappear pretty quickly...

I'm looking for any magics, 2008 domey champ destroyers (tournament stamp), old buzzzes

Good luck!

I'm interested in and CE Champ Rocs from 2001 to 2003 and any Champ Rocs from 2003 to 2005, I'm also interested in any CE Leopards you may find. Thanks and PM if you find anything that fits my wants. TRIED TO PM BUT INBOX FULL.

I am interested in any 11x teebirds...Your box is full. Please PM me with info if you can. TIA

168g - 170g Stock stamped Champ Gators (pearly is even better), older $$$ Wizards & flexible (eraser?) wizards

Any firebirds! pm me if you get a chance, 11X, candy pro, CE, CE whippets, pre barry 1X and Pl beasts...

As was mentioned above, your PM account is full.

Sorry to hear about your store going out of business.

I'd be especially interested in any CE Teebirds or TL's 172+. PM me if you have any available!

Dibs on all the Pro line Rhyno's, gremlins, CE Avairs, old circle stamps! Have cash in hand!

wow, your box is full.. so here's my list, please pm if you can.

OLF, Champ TL or older TLs (CAL, KC, CE..), Pro Pigs 170+, FR or Glo Makos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts