• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gold Jerry, Gold H.O.D. 6/17/11

Wow finally one that isn't boring.
I'm going to start off the tee going to the left with a TL then following with anouther shot with the TL and a challenger for upshot and in.

I'd start off with a FH roller probably with the predator off to the right, then teebird, then wizard from there.

I thought this pic looked familiar. AWSOME hole for sure. I go boss off the tee and hope it gets in opening 1. Second shot (if in money spot), is a big roc or TL flex to landing spot 2. If both of those are good, the you can have an easy upshot, then a putt for bird.

what the heck, let's go for broke!
esp xl ripped straight and level through the left "window", esp xl again, x comet, soft magnet
that wasn't so hard. not!

I'd start off with a FH roller probably with the predator off to the right, then teebird, then wizard from there.

No rolling or skipping here. Between the beach sand and the debris, its jus not going to happen

I think I would pick away at it a pice at a time with a Fuse or Hornet depending on what I need and hope to find an opening to make up some ground.

Intense. If I could get over, an OH shot for the first 200' would be ideal. Otherwise, a nice controlled comet shot to try to get out of the woods.

Holy cow.

Gotta go there. Another course has been added to my wishlist.

I would say my Force off the tee, and then if its in the open, I will switch to my Flash, and see what happens.

love the tangled mess of trees on this course...and would love to have seen who took that huge chunk off the tree bottom right trunk...lol! I.m powering down an understable driver here and hoping to just get out to the fairway and figuring it out from there....great looking course!

Depending on where that bend happens would decide my drive. prolly a ESP Buzzz or XL flat and straight through the left main gap. the a X buzzz to hold tight along the approach. and then Rhyno or Pure depending on the upshot.
a new course to wish list :thmbup::thmbup:

Holy crap. I'd probably...holy crap.

Holy crap.

there's nothing holy about this one.

I'd try a low hook with my tl through the right gap. Then try again with my other tl. Then just curse alot.

Latest posts