• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Gold Line?

I <3 Flows... BUT they vary a ton.
I have one that feels like a Force, and another that pushed my nice vision aside for now.

Its not a disc you can just pick up another of if you lose it. Be sure to pick up another before losing it, so you can compare PLH and dome to get a good idea of the stability.

Anyway, go get a heavy GL Fuse for pinpoint glidey accuracy and a heavy GL River for an amazingly workable fairway.

My 170 GL River is starting to break in a bit. I threw it for all my drives today, and was very pleased with the variety of shots I was able to achieve with it by just adjusting the degree of hyzer on my release. Goodbye Sidewinder....

The River or Striker will boot the XL out of the bag for sure. I'd go with the River. Ah hell, buy the Striker too. Replacing the Nuke with a Bolt is the choice, but I'd buy the Bolt in Opto plastic. The GL Bolt is going to turnover more than is comfortable compared to the Nuke.

I love the look and feel of GL. I carry 2 rivers and they are quickly becoming my go to faraway drivers.

Has anybody noticed a change in GL plastic? I picked up a Red Shift Core yesterday and it's not nearly as gummy as my other GL discs.

It's red with the fine gold glitter. Just not as swirly as the other red shifts I have. I haven't seen any other GL Cores like it.

Sorry fellas, They only sell discs in the physical store. They don't mark up 1st run or OOP discs either.

Another nice thing is they have a bunch on bins in the back and they'll let you look through them to find what you need if it's not on the floor.

Cant go wrong with a river, halo, bolt, striker. I bought a flow the other day and im diggin it.

I picked up a black GL flow and really dig it. Man I love me some Swedish plastic!

Im a sucker for their black discs. I've noticed all the black gl bolts are flippy and great for looong turnovers. I got a stack of ten cause its hard to see a black disc in pine trees.

Latest posts