• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good Disc Golf Channels?

KWK82

Today there are so many flooded channels of the same thing on YouTube. But I can not find a good Disc Golf channel on YouTube. Does anyone know of any worth subscribing to? I was so annoyed I recently started posting Disc Golf videos on my channel that is predominantly gaming at this time but I have been enjoying doing disc golf videos for a change of pace so I think I will keep them up. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

My favorite is Central Coast Disc Golf, they have great videos and the best commentary around.

If you want a channel that is always up to date on the NT tournaments I would reccomend Spin TV. This is Innova's official channel.

Finally, if you don't want any commentary whatsoever McFlySoHigh has good videos as well.

Well Marty McGee was the best by far (imo) until he went over to the prodigy channel. still has hours and hours of fantastic coverage cataloged though. central coast is good, spin tv is pretty good, the disc golf guy has gotten better. i also still subscribe to disc golf monthly and icgm8 for old times sake.

Well Marty McGee was the best by far (imo) until he went over to the prodigy channel

Why was he the best until he went to the prodigy channel? He's only covered one tournament with prodigy and it was up to his usual high standards.

Ill just reiterate what everyone else said. The best three are SpinTV, Central Coast Disc golf, and McFlySoHigh. The last one has a great library but new content from him will be posted on Prodigy's channel

I knew of SpinTV but not the others. Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into them.

These are all channel names of good producers of disc videos:

Central Coast Disc Golf
clashdvdseries
DiscGolfLive
DiscGolfMonthlyTV
Jomez Productions
lcgm8
loksupoksu
MAROROGUNSO
McFlySoHigh Video
Mat Critter
MurderMike41370
NMDG.org Disc Golf
NONSTOPDISCGOLF
North Alabama Disc Golf
Prodigy Disc
Pure Hyzer Productions
smashboxxtv
thediscgolfguy
Viridisk

Why was he the best until he went to the prodigy channel? He's only covered one tournament with prodigy and it was up to his usual high standards.

Ill just reiterate what everyone else said. The best three are SpinTV, Central Coast Disc golf, and McFlySoHigh. The last one has a great library but new content from him will be posted on Prodigy's channel

Marty's videos are always high quality and his coverage of the memorial with prodigy was great. I also realize that going to events costs money and time and I'm glad that Marty got sponsorship from Prodigy. From a purely selfish perspective I wish that we were still getting the quantity of coverage that we've seen the previous years when there were 10-14 videos up at this point in the year.

Thediscgolfvids - really like Mike C's channel. Lots of test flights (mostly MVP/Axiom) and casual rounds.

Shameless plug, almost all disc golf with a few other life things, but I bought the camcorder specifically for discing. No tourney vids, but we get lots of great video at some of the best courses in the Southeast, with a few more planned this year that are in the top 10 and have no video to show them off. Yet...

https://www.youtube.com/user/1bennettua

That Darth Vader Bones Brigade dye is amazing.

I really just don't want to watch more tournament footage of Will missing relatively easy 25 foot putts lol

Central coast disc golf in by far my favorite. Good commentary and they sometimes show the disc being thrown too. Follow those guys, they do great work!

These are all channel names of good producers of disc videos:

Central Coast Disc Golf
clashdvdseries
DiscGolfLive
DiscGolfMonthlyTV
Jomez Productions
lcgm8
loksupoksu
MAROROGUNSO
McFlySoHigh Video
Mat Critter
MurderMike41370
NMDG.org Disc Golf
NONSTOPDISCGOLF
North Alabama Disc Golf
Prodigy Disc
Pure Hyzer Productions
smashboxxtv
thediscgolfguy
Viridisk

This is a good list. Probably almost all the good channels are listed. :)

Latest posts