• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good overstable putter

I just picked up a G9i Wizard that's pretty nice for drives. Firm like their medium (hard) runs but nice and tacky feel compared to the slick mediums.

Vibram VP. I love mine off tee. I also love to approach with it and putt with it, but if you want an overstable to throw from the tee, definitely go with the VP

I wouldn't call it overstable but i drive with Champion Aviars and I love them. They also skip amazingly well if your on short grass and dirt, nearly got a skip ace with one of mine a few weeks ago. :)

So I bought an ion and zone yesterday on my break and got to throw both today. It was pretty windy so I threw the zone off the tee and for some approach shots. I must say I really liked it, I'm used to throwing a nuke so it flew somewhat similar to that with a consistent small hyzer at the end. I didn't throw the ion of the tee at all but I used it for a few puts and a couple approach shots but I'm really liking how gummy and grippy it feels in the hands.

Does the Credo fly like a Pig?

Based on the flight numbers, they are very similar. 3/1/03 for a Pig and 3/2/0/3 for a Credo....but I think the German plastic is much, much better. :)

because i haven't seen anyone else say it the money by ABC is a great overstable driving putter. i love to flick them.

Latest posts