• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Goodbye to the Teerex?

I love how ppl come in here and say to use a roadrunner lol

He's talking about a trex! Roadrunner has none of the same characteristics. I have zero friends who throw a trex. But I hope they dont take it away on u guys, hate when that happens....

I love how ppl come in here and say to use a roadrunner lol

He's talking about a trex! Roadrunner has none of the same characteristics. I have zero friends who throw a trex. But I hope they dont take it away on u guys, hate when that happens....

I know :) If I was to throw the roadrunner the same way as I throw the Teerex the best I could hope for is a roller.

I thought I was missing something .....tee rex to excalibur to katana to roadrunner....I cant think of 4 molds more different than one another?

I am waiting for an update on the tee rex

I thought I was missing something .....tee rex to excalibur to katana to roadrunner....I cant think of 4 molds more different than one another?

I am waiting for an update on the tee rex

I appreciated the suggestions but this is not a replace the Teerex thread. This is for Teerex lovers. Hopefully Dave will answer gcr_russell.

I've got a beautiful pink Star TR that I never throw but I keep it around because it looks so cool. It's got the star stamp on it. I never got the hang of this disc. Then, I never did take a liking to star plastic either.

i know a few people who work at innova, and i heard this rumor earlier this summer...they will be discontinued. i think they will probably re release it as a different name maybe through discmania, or that it what i was told. i love the tee rex, its a great thumber disc. get em while you can.

Makes me want to buy 2 Teerex's because I've never tried them. I figure if I like it, I'll throw one and save one assuming they actually do d/c it.

But I'm broke and can't. Hope the rumor isn't true.

Move over to the Pro Katana, easier to throw than the Xcaliber.

Have you tried a star roadrunner

Dude seriously, just stop. The comparisons you are making regarding the flight characteristics of these discs is downright comical.

You've basically said that since the guy loves throwing a Firebird for sidearm, he should really try and throw an Archangel because they fly the same.

And the bad thing is, you've done it twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasuDG
I heard a rumor that the TeeRex was being discontinued. Is there any truth to this?

No.

That's my question to Dave and there's his answer. Seems simple enough.

Quezzy's banishment gave me much schadenfreude

Since we're on the topic of the teerex though: I've avoided the mold altogether after hearing about the bad ones, so what kind of teerex's are on shelves right now and are they any good?

I have bought at least 4 Star Teerex discs from my local pro shop and they have all been identical to my 1st run. Not sure about the x molds. Love the 1st run mold though.

Quezzy's banishment gave me much schadenfreude

Since we're on the topic of the teerex though: I've avoided the mold altogether after hearing about the bad ones, so what kind of teerex's are on shelves right now and are they any good?

The CFR's are awesome and not that hard t o come across. The best thing to do is throw them to see which ones are most overstable.

I heard a story/rumor about Feldberg buying a bunch of them at production and test throwing them to see which ones work like he wants them to and sells the rest... sounds like to much work to me, but what'ev

I throw the teerex for sidearm distance or as my fastest overstable disc (safe into a headwind....I throw a hyzer flip).

As for never seeing them on the course, I throw a 1st run so I am stealth on what disc it is. With all the cool dyes these days I'm sometimes surprised I don't see more people with complete bags of mystery discs.

I love the trex for head wind drives I need to finish left (rhbh) and the best is forehand rollers. I love the trex for the roller.

is it or isnt it being discontinued?

Latest posts