• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

gopro mount for bag

jsardinas

What's up everyone, its been an incredibly long time since I've posted on here, and just about the same time since I've actually gotten to play a round of DG. I was transferred to Valdez, AK (Coast Guard) where we have no course yet(9 baskets were ordered for Spring). We also get over 300" of snow annually and right now we are sitting at 340" so far, so it's not exactly easy to play in the snow. ANYWAYS, I've been going through withdrawals for so long that I brought the bag in from the garage and made a mount for my gopro. It's just a PVC mount with a handful of 90's and a few 3ways. I just can't wait to get out somewhere to play.

Attachments

• dggp.jpeg
    dggp.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 88
Looks good. I'm thinking about getting a gorilla mount for my iPhone so I can attach it to anywhere I want pretty much. They are so expensive tho :wall:

That looks like you can wear it and have it just above everyone's head. Or if you set your bag down and it snows a foot while you're taking your shot, you can still find it from the camera wand. :D

Latest posts