• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
Likewise, its getting a little crowded in my small bag. I'm about to upgrade to a backpack or large bag w/ quadshocks. The backpacks are pricey though.

I think I have said it before but just to be sure......

the backpack I have made is not intended for those who like to carry all there discs plus every back up they have...

it should hold about 14ish disc total and that includes the putter pocket, and thats only putting discs in the "intended" spots for them...but if you wanted to you could maybe fit another 8 discs in the sides pockets...

Jsw said:
Likewise, its getting a little crowded in my small bag. I'm about to upgrade to a backpack or large bag w/ quadshocks. The backpacks are pricey though.
my silverback, with quads. 100 shipped to your doorstep

Luke said:
I figured it out, it has a camel style water bladder. That's sweet, man.

no it doesn't "have" it's own "water bladder" ..... besides I didn't really leave any clues about whats going on with it any place .... unless..... some one showed you some thing you weren't supposed to see......?

Hello my name is chase and i live in a small town in Arkansas. I recently purchased one of your silverback bags and have played a few rounds with it man all i can say is WOW. This is a really well made bag that i believe will last me a long time . if anybody is having any despute on choosing between the gorilla boy bags and revolution bags . GO with the goriila boy bags they rule! Help support small business's that are great like this one

Thanks chris

After a few weeks with my GB chimp I'm still in awe of the low weight, build quality and functionality of these bags. There are just a lot of subtle design and quality aspects that push these bags into the stratosphere of bagdom. Like Vincent Vega said, "Its the little differences."

I've already convinced two others to get GB bags. To be honest, I didn't need to do much convincing...the bag sold itself.

If I had one thing to change it would be the clips for the strap. They work great, but like all plastic clips they can squeak. I'll probably be modding the strap with carabiners. The strap itself is super comfy and well built.

That said, these are hands down THE BEST bags I've ever seen for the sport (and I've seen, owned or used all major brands...and then some).

I only use the plastic swivel clips on the "primate series" of my bags, the "evolution series" has D-rings with beefy caribiner clips.

gorillaboy said:
I think I have said it before but just to be sure......

the backpack I have made is not intended for those who like to carry all there discs plus every back up they have...

it should hold about 14ish disc total and that includes the putter pocket, and thats only putting discs in the "intended" spots for them...but if you wanted to you could maybe fit another 8 discs in the sides pockets...

Gotta say that I like this direction - the same, but different, than other manufacturers. I'm not in the market for a bag, but I'm looking forward to seeing the new bags.

gorillaboy said:
I only use the plastic swivel clips on the "primate series" of my bags, the "evolution series" has D-rings with beefy caribiner clips.

You should make this an option on primate series bags. I'd pay a little more for the option. I'm going to have to do this myself, but when I do it, it'll be perfect.

Regardless, you've made an awesome, awesome line of bags.

gorillaboy said:

mmmm, beefy!

Furthur said:
Jesse B 707 said:
you about ready to sell me a backpack or what Chris? :wink:

I asked for one way before you, so I'm 1st in line :wink:.
yeah im sure im back a few slots in line, but ive gotta be close to the front :) . I will buy one AS SOON AS YOU HAVE ONE TO SELL ME :mrgreen:

You should call the backpack The Zaius or something along those lines...since it will be the most evolved bag you offer.

dr-z.jpg

dr+zaius+10.jpg

planet%20simpsons%20monkeys.jpg