• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
ok for you guys who bought in to being a tester for the backpack here are the rules.....

1. you can not take any pics of it and post them any where on the net.
2. you can not talk about the specific feature of the packs on any forums or on the net any place.
3. keep in touch with me about how your liking the pack and let me know what your likes and dislike may be so I can decide if I am going to change any thing for the production run.

that really about it if you got any questions PM me

oh and when you pay me for being a tester please pm me on here and tell me who you are since I really only know you by your forum names. and be sure you shipping address with your paypal account is up to date!

Can they at least post and tell us just how AWESOME it is and how we should all buy one when they become production items?? How do I get on the list to buy one when they go into production? How long do I have to save???

Bangrrr Bob said:
Can they at least post and tell us just how AWESOME it is and how we should all buy one when they become production items?? How do I get on the list to buy one when they go into production? How long do I have to save???

there is no waiting list for them...when they become available I will let every one know on here....and they can talk about how "awesome" it is but they cant go into specifics of the pack and it's features. you'll have to take how ever long it can take you to save up $200...( trust me it will be worth it! )

the-north-face-purple-label-green-messenger-bags-backpack.jpg

It comes with a matching purse!!!!

Hey, the droids feet make her butt look small.

So either the Spider or Chimp will be a big upgrade for me. But what are the general empty weight differences, and does the Chimp have a partition so a low disc count does not slump over flat? I can suss out the length/width differences.

Thanks