• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my Squirrel Monkey. Won't have a chance to play with it until this weekend but I really like this bag so far! I do wish it had a small zippered pocket inside the storage pocket, so I could secure my keys and still put some discs in there when needed.

And I'm assuming I did the right thing by putting the pvc pipes in crosswise in the bottom? Does anyone use this bag without the pipe sections? At first I loaded it up with discs without the pipe sections and other than the discs being lower I didn't notice a problem, but this was just in my kitchen.

I like the shoulder strap, the towel clip, and the umbrella loops. I easily got two putters in the putter pocket, 11 discs in the main, and one driver in the back slot. I could fit two more in the storage if I wanted to. Yeah, I am an overstuffer. Come to think of it, I'm not a mini pocket user, always seems like I will lose it. That would be a nice spot for a zipper or closure for my keys....

Great bag, can't wait to get it out on the course.

i actually intended the clip for keys, never thought about it being used for a towel clip. lol

^ thats pretty funny. I would probably be worried about my keys also if the pocket they are in was wide open with a towel flopping around . the key clip is rad and does its job well. i think there is a spot where you can attach a carabiner so you can hook your towel on that.

i actually intended the clip for keys, never thought about it being used for a towel clip. lol

I use the key clip on the simian for all my bag tags so they're not flapping around on the outside of the bag where they can get lost.

I use the key clip on the simian for all my bag tags so they're not flapping around on the outside of the bag where they can get lost.

theres no key clip on the simian though...... are you talking about the velcro on the inside of the side pockets? those are intended for hanging a water blader from... lol gotta love the multiple uses for stuff!

Really? So the keys are flopping around outside the bag and jingling? I'd be worried about losing them and annoyed by the noise. I prefer to have two things very securely tucked away in my bag - keys and phone. An internal clip and/or small zippered pocket would make this design perfect. As it is, I still give it a 9/10. :hfive:

Is it the camera you are using or the material for the PURPLE bags. I see at least two differnt colors of purple when I browse the sight.

For instance, the pic of the KONG and the SILVERBACK...

Is parcel post the same price? Your bags are worth waiting for and that's a proven fact.
well after talking with someone they havent changed prices yet so the only thing i can think of is the changed what size box is considered small medium or large...

I can still ship parcel post with out the cost being insane

Is it the camera you are using or the material for the PURPLE bags. I see at least two differnt colors of purple when I browse the sight.

its the material, for what ever reason it is impossible for me to get a good pic color wise of the purple. the purple is a very nice almost royal purple color.

Yes, one of the pictures it pops out REAL noticable. What is the ETA's for Purple Squir/Monkeys to get back on the site? :)

its the material, for what ever reason it is impossible for me to get a good pic color wise of the purple. the purple is a very nice almost royal purple color.

Here's pics of my recently sold purple Silverback if that helps.

Endorsement time: Gorilla Boy bags are ridiculously well made and are easy to resell due to their high quality. I enjoyed my time with my Silverback and I know its new owner will enjoy it to :)

Thanks for the pics. I am a HUGE fan of the GB bags. I have one myself but am looking to get another for someone but I am getting the feeling I will have to purchase some GB Bucks instead! :hfive: I like supporting the local guys!

Here's pics of my recently sold purple Silverback if that helps.

Endorsement time: Gorilla Boy bags are ridiculously well made and are easy to resell due to their high quality. I enjoyed my time with my Silverback and I know its new owner will enjoy it to :)

Latest posts