• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did you first make a disc golf bag?

How many have you made so far?

What inspired you to create bags?

What songs do you rock out to as you individually handcraft each and every bag for us?

How many people are now enjoying the fruits of your labor?

Estimates are fine =o]

Thanks for everything you do gorilla man! Ooh ee ooh oh!

When did you first make a disc golf bag? I've been making DG bags since the spring of 2001

How many have you made so far? more than 1000

What inspired you to create bags? loved to play disc and have a knack for designing so i put the two together and started up GBDS

What songs do you rock out to as you individually handcraft each and every bag for us? anything but country:gross:...but what does that have to do with any thing???

How many people are now enjoying the fruits of your labor? not really sure on how many but I have sold all over the world

Estimates are fine =o]

Thanks for everything you do gorilla man! Ooh ee ooh oh!

did I pass the test exam???..... lol

Last edited:
glad to see the schizophrenic disc golfer cohort is being represented on DGCR...:\

Thats just Apothecary, he is a bit strange.

Welcome to DGCR, glad to see manufacturers out to speak with consumers.

Sweetness. Keep up the good work. When my taxes for the year come back I'll be ordering 2+ bags, so make sure the quality remains excellent!

As for a question...Will grommets in the bottle holders ever become standard? Thats pretty much the only non-positive thing that I've heard about them!

it means that gb and his buddy ziggy are one in the same, or appear to be, judging by their posting habits.

what up Chris,

Chimp VS Squirrel monkey, which has more space? Can you fit a wind breaker in those pockets like the large pockets on a Carolina ? Which do you like better?

How wide, drink holder to drink holder are those 2 bags?

Schizo? Wtf. It's bad enough I have a disability in deafness.

And to boot, being a school psychologist, I don't need to consider the dual disorder diagnosis.

Let's be more constructive and improve our gear and game here.

Def agree its nice to see a homemade manufacturer reaching out among the masses!

what up Chris,

Chimp VS Squirrel monkey, which has more space? Can you fit a wind breaker in those pockets like the large pockets on a Carolina ? Which do you like better?

How wide, drink holder to drink holder are those 2 bags?

Bump. (Looking for a bag to replace my wifes Innova deluxe. Phenix Streamline VS Revo Mini Deluxe VS GB) Streamline has that large center pocket between discs that can hold clothes etc

And to boot, being a school psychologist, I don't need to consider the dual disorder diagnosis.

Def agree its nice to see a homemade manufacturer reaching out among the masses!

Well, in Apothecary's defense, 9/10 of your posts are just praise for Gorilla Boy bags and not much else otherwise.

Kinda creepy Apoth caught it, but thats why we love him, right?

i call it like i see it. almost all of your posts are how good these bags are. seems like youre part of a grassroots marketing ploy to me.

Well, in Apothecary's defense, 9/10 of your posts are just praise for Gorilla Boy bags and not much else otherwise.

i do a little marketing work...i know how some of these shady companies roll.

As for a question...Will grommets in the bottle holders ever become standard? Thats pretty much the only non-positive thing that I've heard about them! I have already made grommets standard on all the bags that I make now!

what up Chris,... nothing much, just chillin...you?

Chimp VS Squirrel monkey, which has more space? I would say the Chimp has the most space for disc's

Can you fit a wind breaker in those pockets like the large pockets on a Carolina ? I haven't tried but I have seen other's say they can

Which do you like better? I personally carry the Silverback bag, but between the two your mention I would go with the Chimp just for the option of having more space for things

How wide, drink holder to drink holder are those 2 bags? well since there's only one drink holder you cant really make that measurement. but if you go across the back of each bag there the same, roughly 16 inches across

hope that answers your questions good enough

I work the ddga.org (deaf disc golf) website and DGR. Got questions about deaf + disc golf? Def can be of assistance. If there's a deaf disc golfer in your area, I definitely know names.

Haven't trolled the dgcr as much and the first few things that make me itch to reply is the gorilla threads.

Im still behind posting ; my 250+ courses and offering reviews.

I wish I had a lot of time on my hands or sat at a computer for work like the masses.

Latest posts