• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I work the ddga.org (deaf disc golf) website and DGR. Got questions about deaf + disc golf? Def can be of assistance. If there's a deaf disc golfer in your area, I definitely know names.

Haven't trolled the dgcr as much and the first few things that make me itch to reply is the gorilla threads.

Im still behind posting ; my 250+ courses and offering reviews.

I wish I had a lot of time on my hands or sat at a computer for work like the masses.

Its no big deal. We all post on our own terms and on the things we want to talk about so its cool. I just can see where he got the idea.

i do a little marketing work...i know how some of these shady companies roll.

for real Apoth I do not run a shady biz...I am all about keeping it real... and just cuz I have some people out there that love what I make doesn't mean I'm out trying to play a low ball to the people...thats not how I roll!

Since im a 'fanboy' of Gorilla Boy...i do go against the mold and carry a Revo mini when i play a local 9 hole on the way home from work.

My two biggest complaints about the Revo are that the water bottle netting is marginal at best. Also, if i don't have the bag filled with discs....the plastic frame tends to hop around in the bag.

But...being i won the mini...I cant really complain about it since it wasn't a direct purchase.

I do have a simian and love it. I have a dualpack as well...which I now use as a 'overnight' bag.

for real Apoth I do not run a shady biz...I am all about keeping it real... and just cuz I have some people out there that love what I make doesn't mean I'm out trying to play a low ball to the people...thats not how I roll!

whatever, mr. 13 posts.

Where would you suggest attaching the quad shocks(on the silverback)? Obviously probably where the normal strap goes, but what about the other two carabiners?

lol you guys are funny.

welcome welcome and its good to see a manufacturer getting their feet dirty descending amongst the commoners.

it just looks shady to me seeing 2 "individuals" with next to zero posts (ALL involving the same topic and pushing the same product) going back and forth in some contrived q and a. if your product is solid, you shouldnt need that kind of ruse.

if any of you on dgcr would like to use it I'm gonna give you all a coupon code to use if you fell like making a purchase from me in the next month!!!

the code is gonna give you 13% off your purchase and you can use it starting from today all the way up through December 31st!

here's the code: dgcr

I am very interested in a silverback bag in camo. Is there any other body color than the gray you could use? Or is it fairly standard like the Revolution Carolina. I am on the fence on what to get.

I am very interested in a silverback bag in camo. Is there any other body color than the gray you could use? Or is it fairly standard like the Revolution Carolina. I am on the fence on what to get.

the gray I use on the any of the bags from the Evolution Series comes standard with the two tone being gray and the main color.. I am thinking about doing special runs of bags in different colors schemes but have to find the time to do so since I only really have part time to work on my bags...

I understand. I think a black body with camo would be real nice.

With that promo code I might just have to hold out till later this month to weigh my options.

A friend obviously tees up a few questions and the pharmacist among us sees it as a grand conspiracy... love it.

Let me confess my sins... I am good friends with GBDS, PARAGON, and DiscGolfWebHosting.com... I have had artwork custom made by ZAM Designs. Our club gives business to Zing Minis… Derek at DGA, Mike at Discraft and Zeb at Innova are great to clubs all over the country...

The guys at widye, utopia and PRIME treat my club in the most righteous ways... and Rusco of DynamicDiscs is one of the best ambassadors of the game of Disc Golf.

Please know any opinion I present of these fine upstanding companies and folks maybe tainted because of my personal interaction with said companies and individuals.

Chris,

Let me personally say "thank you" for your continuing sponsorship of the SDGC in Spingpatch and our Spring Tourney, the Mother Lode on the Mother Road and our Fall Tourney, the 12x GBDS CCC (Capital City Challenge)… you magnificent bastard.

4010511290_599217ac09.jpg

if any of you on dgcr would like to use it I'm gonna give you all a coupon code to use if you fell like making a purchase from me in the next month!!!

the code is gonna give you 13% off your purchase and you can use it starting from today all the way up through December 31st!

here's the code: dgcr

Thanks for the generous discount! I now know what to ask Santa for.

My good buddy has both a Spider Monkey and Chimpanzee... top notch quality work. Keep on keepin' on. :clap:

I'm a huge fan. Thanks a lot. I posted this a while ago.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3344

I've had a camo Kong for almost two years now. It's light, practically indestructible, and has room for anything you'll ever need. I addition to all my discs (around 20) I have a Leatherman, 100' tape measure, Fat Max tape measure, sharpies, pencils, 50 extra scorecards, a big bottle of Tecnu, bug spray, snacks, room for 2 fourties, a bunch of minis, 2 towels AND THERE IS STILL ROOM.

My course has some tough terrain and I'm pretty rough with my bag. There isn't the slightest sign of wear yet.