• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw my first Gorilla Boy bag yesterday, and man was I impressed. Love the built in seat feature! as well as the insulated drink holder! and slanted disc slots! Oops, ride just showed up... off to play. Great bags though.

People gotta be receiving their bags now, right? Lets see some more pics please!!! Maybe some of you guys wearing it and from all angles. Never get enough pics. Thanks in advance!

huh......2 related videos at the end of that video are of horses mating.:|

I wrote & asked when discs in stock was 16. Here's the answer Chris sent:

the stor eim using doesnt allow me to word it any different, and with how fast the sims sell I have to have pre orders up all the time.
I will take pre orders for other bags if any one ever asks about it.

FYI: I was able to find a used Simian and have to say it is an excellent bag with all the storage I'd hoped for. The day I received it was rainy, so I was able to try out the umbrella holder, and that is one of the best ideas I've seen on any bag.

Love your work Chris!

I will start looking for parts. I have some old lawnmower wheels that will probably work perfect. Just need to make a frame. I will probably start with the one you have, but plan to make something better down the line. Just ordered a green Simian. Now to start designing

Latest posts