• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just PMd GB, I asked him if he ever considered making ball caps with the Logo on them.
I think they would look cool.

Did you get a chance to catch up on orders? Just curious as to where you might be at, order #-wise.

Thanks! :)

will never catch up on orders, too much demand for one man. Will just continue to get closer and closer to making Huk Finn's. I'm gonna put some TLC into that one! I may even have OD green cordura by then!

with taking last week to redesign the Sim and now me and the kids being sick I'm still sittin on order 832... hopefully the kids will be doing good enough tomorrow so I can take them with me and get some work done...

on the upside.... bunch of new plastic hardwear showed up today that I ordered! got some new stuff too that I'm gonna start using like side clip buckles! I'm gonna start using the side clip buckles for the umbrella straps now instead of velcro.

Finally ordered my silverback! Kept waiting n waiting for him to add the color choices back then he did and i couldnt decide lol went green.

i may order a silverback soon... just need to find a way to scrounge the dough from my accountant (wife)

i've stopped telling my girlfriend how much i spend on disc related stuff. i just tell her to go shopping.. we'll be even :doh:

Yea the green is sweet.. i originally wanted brown but aftee seeing some pics it looke pale. So i got green. The white is nice but i know a guy with one n i swear its stained allready cuz its got bout 6 inches of mud caked all over it

At this point I know that there probably isn't a person reading this that isn't aware of the quality of these bags, but I got my Silverback off these forums about 6 months ago for insanely cheap. I have no clue why the seller let this thing go, especially for so little $$$. I won't ever buy another one... only because this thing is a TANK, and everything I need. Whenever I decide I need a smaller (or god forbid a bigger) bag, I'll definitely be checking out Gorilla Boy. I think it is so very true that in any sport or hobby, when you get a true enthusiast behind the reins you get some amazing products.

On a side note, the guy that got me started playing lives a few hours away, and I see him a few times a year. Last time I saw him he said "You gotta check out my new bag, it's freaking badass." He has a Silverback too. :)

update for who ever wants to know

this week has SUCKED! me an my kids got sick and haven't had my babysitter around this week so its been rough! had to take my daughter in to the doc today since she had blood draining out of her ear, but all is good and we gots her some medicine ;)

as far as production goes... I'm about half way through order 832 this is partially due to the fact of every thing going on this week and also the fact that its a Simian I'm making and well since the redesign I pretty much have to re-teach my mom (who helps me out a lot) how to put it together.

I still gotta find a cloning machine! lol

Let me know when you figure out the cloning machine!

I hope you and the kids get well soon... that is never a fun time.

well hopefully I can get some orders kicked out this week! got the first sim done in the new style now and that one will be going out in the mail soon! (#832)

and I'm gonna throw this out here because for some reason it seams a LOT of people do not realize this and seem to start getting worried after a few days of not getting a notice that there bag has shipped or not.... so here it is to try and cover some FAQ...

Q:"I ordered it cause it said "in stock" so I thought I would get it right away"
A:"in stock" on my store means I have the parts cut out for that bag and its ready to be sewn together.

Q:"why is my order still just "processing"?
A:it is still processing because I make all the bags and I do not out source any of the work. and I have become very popular and am usually about 30 to 50 orders behind now, there is a rough guess of 4-6 weeks for you bag to be made and shipped.

Q:is there a tracking number?
A:yes there is. once I send out the bag and it gets into the USPS system you will receive an email from the USPS with a tracking number for your package. it typically takes about 3-4 business days for delivery once the order has been shipped

Q: I thought you were a big corporation or some thing like that...
A: nope... I am one guy who loves disc golf and took a skill I had and created some thing for the sport I love so much! I run out of my parents basement and barely have enough room to move around down there any more but I do what I can to get things done.

well hopefully this helps some out that don't know how I work... and for those of you who do know and are helping spread the word about the bags I make please be sure to let people know that I actually make the bags myself!

Latest posts