• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silverback Photos

So I know most people have probably seen plenty of GB photos, but I got bored tonight and snapped some pics of my new kelly green Silverback. Here is a link to the web album of the pics as well as a few standard shots. Even though this isn't my first GB bag, I continue to be blown away by the quality.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106167153038905314181/GorillaBoySilverback?feat=directlink

IMG_3227.JPG

IMG_3230.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

^Any pics of the inside of the side and front compartments? For addditional pockets and key ring.

It actually proved rather difficult to take a picture of the insides of the pockets. So I just shot a quick video with my camera instead so you can actually get a better idea of how they function. Uploading the video to YouTube right now and will post when it's finished.

im getting more interested in these everyday..were might i find a list of bags with pics and details and were do i order?

Thanks for the vid,the other pocket. Does it have a smaller compartmen in it too?
The keychain clip is beefier than I thought too. I was waiting for the up grades too,ordered mine last week,#904. I have a chimp,so I know its worth the wait.

Thanks for the vid,the other pocket. Does it have a smaller compartmen in it too?
The keychain clip is beefier than I thought too. I was waiting for the up grades too,ordered mine last week,#904. I have a chimp,so I know its worth the wait.

Yeah, the two side pockets are identical except for the keychain clip in the left one. The bag is definitely worth the wait and every penny.

Yeah, the two side pockets are identical except for the keychain clip in the left one. The bag is definitely worth the wait and every penny.

theres two slight changes from the SB in the video... I have started using buckles and webbing for the umbrella straps now instead of velcro and webbing, and the shoulder strap has gone thru some big changes its now longer and wider and its attached to the strap differently now...anyone on here get a SB in the last month or so that cud possibly put a pic up of the strap? I dont have any laying around I can take a pic of.

So I'm pretty much sold on the Silverback, so much so that I have a sale thread in the marketplace just to raise money so I can buy one. :thmbup: Is the lead time still about 4-6 weeks? I'm really looking forward to a quality, handmade product because frankly I haven't been that impressed with the bags I've had so far, and these come very highly recommended. :hfive:

theres two slight changes from the SB in the video... I have started using buckles and webbing for the umbrella straps now instead of velcro and webbing, and the shoulder strap has gone thru some big changes its now longer and wider and its attached to the strap differently now.

Do these changes transfer over to the limited edition bag?

Perhaps it is time to outsource your labor.

I'm certainly not the spokesman for GB, but I highly doubt we'll see that happening. Chris has mentioned many, many times that GB bags will always be handmade by him, the way they've always been. And being that I already have my Silverback and don't have to wait, I completely support this approach! :D

Seriously though, this is an awesome response by the DG community to a great company. He makes arguably the best bag for your dollar on the market and provides amazing communication and support. The bags are of the highest quality materials and should last for many years to come. While the 4-6 week wait is a point of frustration for many, it actually represents the quality of his product. And as I have said before, almost anyone who owns a GB bag (or at least posts in this thread) will tell you it is well worth the wait.

I'd say it's worth the wait, even though mine isn't all that old, so I can't say how long mine will hold up but it's still doing well. I also didn't have to wait long since I ordered way back when I think he prebuilt them, so I don't know what it feels like to wait 4-6 weeks :p. But I can also say, waiting that long, you're going to feel very impatient. By the way chris, what size are the pvc tubes you use for the inside and how small do you cut them(silverback)?

Latest posts