• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just so people don't get too excited (like me - order 892) and start preemptively stalking the UPS man, I think Chris meant to say he was on order 874 (not 894) as he posted earlier.

Silverbacks are amazing. That is all. Carry on. :thmbup:

anyone buying a silverback, you will NOT regret that decision... best purchase I've ever made for disc golf...

Chris,
Got the Gorilla in January, and I'm diggin' it. Sorry, my girlfriend spammed your inbox askin' about it, and thanks for responding to her so she didn't take it out on me. I'm looking at the Phenix quad shocks or the latitude straps, any suggestions?

Chris,
Got the Gorilla in January, and I'm diggin' it. Sorry, my girlfriend spammed your inbox askin' about it, and thanks for responding to her so she didn't take it out on me. I'm looking at the Phenix quad shocks or the latitude straps, any suggestions?

I would go with phenix... but I have never seen or used the lat64 ones so I cant really compare em

Gorilla boy - I want to wait until I get my next paycheck (2wks from Friday) to purchase my simian. However, I know you get busy and you say 4-6 weeks for your bags.

Could I order it now and have it on the list but not pay until it is completed?

Thanks

Gorilla boy - I want to wait until I get my next paycheck (2wks from Friday) to purchase my simian. However, I know you get busy and you say 4-6 weeks for your bags.

Could I order it now and have it on the list but not pay until it is completed?

Thanks

you can place the order and choose to pay by check if you want, but of course nothing will ship until I'm paid and the check is cleared.... and I'm guessing the 4-6 weeks is gonna change and get longer with it being spring now. this is a very busy time of year for me.