• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanna order another Sim just for the excitement of the wait... Doesn't seem fun at the time, but on the other hand I'm not expecting anything in the mail, which is fun. I love my Sim.

I wanna order another Sim just for the excitement of the wait... Doesn't seem fun at the time, but on the other hand I'm not expecting anything in the mail, which is fun. I love my Sim.

lol I love mine as well. I can't imagine waiting another 7-8 weeks for one (like I did the first time), much less the waiting time now!

I do love the anticipation of waiting for something to arrive in the mail though

Damn, I wish I didnt already own a Sim! Wait no, I'm stoked, cuz I dig the old design better! Silverbacks next!? Please!? hahaha

ya sure

lol I love mine as well. I can't imagine waiting another 7-8 weeks for one (like I did the first time), much less the waiting time now!

I do love the anticipation of waiting for something to arrive in the mail though
7 to 8 weeks your dreaming try 3 to 6 months!:wall:

just a tad longer lol i wish i woulda bought a sim back when i got my silverback. only had to wait 10 days then. boy did i make a mistake by waiting longer lol but i think that was pre updates so i guess im glad i waited/am waiting

GB - just took my Sim out for it's maiden voyage and... WOW. I love this bag!!! it is beautifully made and quality crafted. Really not too heavy - not heavier than any of my friends' bags to be honest. The seat is primetime!

Love it!!!

Uh yeah,just here to say my anticipation is skyrocketing lately,I might pee myself and I'm not even that close

:eek:

Wait

I am Kong#979 and it has been 11 weeks and counting. At this point it has become a battle of will for me! Haha, my close buddy who has also recently become very serious about his play purchased a Revo for his B-day, I got a GB. Problem is my B-day was this past 13th!

It is ok, although part of me looks back in retrospect and thinks I may should of ordered a Simian. They seem so much more utilitarian and practical.

My poor buddy got his Chimp the day he was leaving for a 2 week trip, he was so pissed....meanwhile I got to play a bunch of rounds with my new Chimp while he was on vacation. He is back now and super excited to used his bag. Thanks GB.

Latest posts