• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:popcorn:
I tried sending you a private msg last week on here but for some reason the last few msg's I've tried to send haven't been going through for some reason. try sending me one for me to reply to.

I recieved a message that said my Bag would be in the next batch of simians.
Not sure how long that will take.:popcorn:

I took a family photo the other day of my Gorilla Boy bags. The Silverback is my absolute favorite but I love them all. I carry the Silverback the most but I still use the others from time to time.

photobucket-4882-1312085011432.jpg

I took a family photo the other day of my Gorilla Boy bags. The Silverback is my absolute favorite but I love them all. I carry the Silverback the most but I still use the others from time to time.

GAH,I CANT WAIT FOR MY SILVERBACK.

Those are some sexy bagsss,dayummm.:popcorn:

Nice..I want me a kong..bad. finally got some money so I can hopefully get one!

Whats Bags are in the works this week?

I was wondering which Bags are in the works this week? I really need my Bag by the end of the month i:popcorn::popcorn::popcpopcorn:f possible

I'm not 100% sure,but I think he has more simians in line right now,then on to silverbacks.

EDIT:

Lied,from a PM(hope you don't mind me sharing)

He said,Simians,Squirrel Monkeys,Sims,SB's

That might of been just a rough guess,but yeah.

deffinitly swamped lol if you order now you'll probably get it within the 6 week wait... maybe. really really really good bags tho. worth the wait if you have a bag already

If I had it for fall that'd be cool. I think ill order one..can you get custom colors? Ill check the site later I'm just on my phone now :p

Latest posts