• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds legit. I see a digi camo is in stock. Wish there was an orange/silver or orange/black. I can also prolly do a local pickup if possible.

I serously doubt he will get it within 6 weeks. My order was in on April 26th and I am still waiting. Not complaining, just want him to have a reasonable estimate. I am really looking forward to getting it. I am relying on my old yellow spider monkey ever since my revo bag got holes in the bottom.

Yeah, custom colors would be cool. I really like the green/black? custom bag I saw posted somewhere. I think it was for a tourney win.

i know he has a lotta sims in the works, been taking the most orders for this revolutionary bag. took mine just under 3 months, and he had changed the production method about 1/3 the way thru

I serously doubt he will get it within 6 weeks. My order was in on April 26th and I am still waiting. Not complaining, just want him to have a reasonable estimate. I am really looking forward to getting it. I am relying on my old yellow spider monkey ever since my revo bag got holes in the bottom.

Yeah, custom colors would be cool. I really like the green/black? custom bag I saw posted somewhere. I think it was for a tourney win.

yea but since you've ordered he's started this new system and hasnt gotten to the kongs. which means if he orders now he should get in on them when theyre made and it shouldnt take much more than 6 weeks to get them all done i wouldnt think

ive been waiting since may so i feel your pain, i think im coming up soon tho

Any type of ETAs on Kong line? Approaching week 13, bit grueling when you really really need your bag.

got my hands back on the LE Simian this morning so i am going to be starting up the auction soon.. I'm thinking letting it run for a week starting on monday

got my hands back on the LE Simian this morning so i am going to be starting up the auction soon.. I'm thinking letting it run for a week starting on monday

I've got a question I dont think you've been asked before. I was wondering if its possible to purchase an extra bag divider for my Silverback? I'd really like to use 2.

I've got a question I dont think you've been asked before. I was wondering if its possible to purchase an extra bag divider for my Silverback? I'd really like to use 2.
I havent had time to figure out a price for them once im caught up i will probably be making them purchasable on their own.

Latest posts