• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got this in my player pack yesterday. 13% off. Use coupon code "primate"

thats cool you wanted to share that but I wouldn't have done that cause I only made enough of those coupons for the players packs to cover how many players showed up for the tourney, and if every one starts using them then there will be people who actually had the coupon and wont be able to use it cause some one else used it on them.

thats cool you wanted to share that but I wouldn't have done that cause I only made enough of those coupons for the players packs to cover how many players showed up for the tourney, and if every one starts using them then there will be people who actually had the coupon and wont be able to use it cause some one else used it on them.

:hfive:

There were 112 players yesterday in which every single one of them had a bag. I'd be surprised if 1 person decides to use the coupon.

Now, if you get 112 people on here that the 13% savings convinces to order a bag just send me a :thmbup:

There were 112 players yesterday in which every single one of them had a bag. I'd be surprised if 1 person decides to use the coupon.

Now, if you get 112 people on here that the 13% savings convinces to order a bag just send me a :thmbup:

I used a coupon from my SS :eek:

so anyone got a idea of what may be a good day to end the auction for the LE Sim? cause I'm planning on starting it tomorrow evening I think.

Just ordered a new Silverback thanks to the code posted above. Had it not been posted, I would have happily been using my current silverback for at least another couple of years, but some of the redesigns are too tempting (The d-rings on the back side and the better divider being the main ones.)

I've also just gotten a spider monkey for playing with during these 100 degree summer days over the next month or two. I will probably be posting my current silverback in the marketplace for a good price sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Gorilla Boy! I'm hooked on your stuff.

I would so much rather see you list it on one of these sites as an auction than I would see it go on eBay. I'm really bummed that's where the auction is going to take place. Their going to wring so much money out of the auction it makes me sick.

I would so much rather see you list it on one of these sites as an auction than I would see it go on eBay. I'm really bummed that's where the auction is going to take place. Their going to wring so much money out of the auction it makes me sick.

I sort of agree, but problem is for most sites you need an account and not everyone who plays knows about this site or maybe they choose to frequent some other forums. A fair amount of players though buy discs from dynamic discs off ebay or maybe factory seconds from gateway, etc. Unless he somehow does it from his site, I can't see how he'd easily allow the largest amount of people he can to participate easily. Sure some might think make an account it's no big deal, but sometimes I specifically won't use a site because I already have enough accounts on so many different websites to keep track of. I'm just saying this is probably the easiest way to go about it.

I sort of agree, but problem is for most sites you need an account and not everyone who plays knows about this site or maybe they choose to frequent some other forums. A fair amount of players though buy discs from dynamic discs off ebay or maybe factory seconds from gateway, etc. Unless he somehow does it from his site, I can't see how he'd easily allow the largest amount of people he can to participate easily. Sure some might think make an account it's no big deal, but sometimes I specifically won't use a site because I already have enough accounts on so many different websites to keep track of. I'm just saying this is probably the easiest way to go about it.

yeah pretty much what mootaters said is why I am using ebay its the easiest way for me to have access to the whole world to try and raise as much funds as I can to help out Gabe, yes the fees may suck but I am still able to raise money for him.

I have the auction all ready to go and it is gonna start at 6:30pm PDT and in my time zone that should be 8:30pm cst if I did it right ;) lol

Latest posts