• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Spider Monkey

I recently dropped down from a Silverback to a spider Monkey. I found I really only used a few discs 95% of the time and really wanted to focus on those.

I am very pleased with the upgrades to the Spider Monkey. So much so I ordered a new Silverback for the upgrades and sold my last year silverback.

Did a video highlighting some of the updates to the spider monkey. Forgot to mention the key clip and quad hookups. But really I was just playing with my camera and tripod and this vid is the result. Enjoy!

Hey there

My 4 year old Chimp has served me very well! I have been thinking about getting a new bag. I love the size of a Chimp but wondered if you would do two insulated beverage holders on a Chimp??

I sold my silverback on Friday in the marketplace for $70 shipped. It sold in about 10 minutes.

I sold my Kong awhile back in 10 minutes too. I sold my Simian and I never posted it for sale! LOL! Someone seen a pic on here and sent me a PM offer. Rule of thumb, If you post a GB bag for sale, don't leave your computer!

I sold my Kong awhile back in 10 minutes too. I sold my Simian and I never posted it for sale! LOL! Someone seen a pic on here and sent me a PM offer. Rule of thumb, If you post a GB bag for sale, don't leave your computer!

this is true!

i bought a new bag awhile back and had offers on my chimp before i even got the new one in the mail.

Last edited:

Latest posts