• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the record, I ordered a silverback on August 8th and received it yesterday. So I believe it's really just simian's that he's having a problem with.

The way he says they are so hard to make, I am not surprised.

I'd imagine that going forward, making the stuff, and sticking it in the store on your own time is the way to go Chris. That way, you need to pay some bills, you build some simians. :D Word gets out that there are some simian's in stock, bam, you sell them and they deliver immediately.

You can take email addresses of people that want to be informed when stuff gets put into stock automatically on your website, that way, there's a sort of pre-order or watch type of system.

For the record, I ordered a silverback on August 8th and received it yesterday. So I believe it's really just simian's that he's having a problem with.

Really? I hope this means mine is in the mail! My order for a Silverback was 4/26...I thought they weren't due to be made until after the current lot and then some more sims. Now I am getting excited. Keep up the steady progress!

Really? I hope this means mine is in the mail! My order for a Silverback was 4/26...I thought they weren't due to be made until after the current lot and then some more sims. Now I am getting excited. Keep up the steady progress!

His silverback was in the 5 silverbacks I made while I had to wait for some come cordura to show up for the squirrel monkeys I'm making now. I'm with in a few weeks of getting to the rest of the silverbacks.

I got a kong recently and I am wondering if I am missing something. I put the 2 pvc pipes down in the bottom but they slide around all the time which is really frustrating. How are these supposed to stay in place?

I got a kong recently and I am wondering if I am missing something. I put the 2 pvc pipes down in the bottom but they slide around all the time which is really frustrating. How are these supposed to stay in place?

I think that is the new design.

The weight of the discs and the deviders should hold the pvc pipes in place. He went with the free floating pvc to eliminate stress points on the bag.

really also -- I ordered mine end of June??

ps: the store site no longer says 6 weeks -- kudos to GB for that change.... I figured it wouldn't take that long to change a 6 to a 12 or more...

This wait is getting extremely difficult now that it's coming down to the wire,I must stay strong in this time of crisis.

This wait is getting extremely difficult now that it's coming down to the wire,I must stay strong in this time of crisis.

Don't worry...it's been so long at this point that sometimes I forget that I ever ordered a new bag. I doubt I'll even have it for the USDGC in October...I've been waiting MONTHSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry...it's been so long at this point that sometimes I forget that I ever ordered a new bag. I doubt I'll even have it for the USDGC in October...I've been waiting MONTHSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha,I'm not upset about the wait,just excited to have my sweet new GB silverback :thmbup:

I felt the same way all of you felt. I ordered my camo silverback and waited forever. It was well worth the weight. I love this bag. You will be glad you ordered a Gorilla Boy bag in the end.

Attachments

• 240191_223505041010030_100000516075581_902520_8361460_o.jpg
    240191_223505041010030_100000516075581_902520_8361460_o.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 51
Don't worry...it's been so long at this point that sometimes I forget that I ever ordered a new bag

This!...and yet I STILL torture myself by monitoring this thread :doh:

I'm sure when it arrives the wait will quickly become a distant memory.

Latest posts