• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont charge shipping for dividers or straps actually, so if you decide you want one later on its not that big of a deal.

Good to know. Have any Chimps on the production schedule? Not sure that I want the grey or maroon that is currently available...

Good to know. Have any Chimps on the production schedule? Not sure that I want the grey or maroon that is currently available...

right now the curent production plan is

spiders
squirrels
sims
then kongs or silverbacks depending on stock
then probably chimps

it could change depending on demand though this is just what i have in mind for schedule

Just got my silverback off here and took it to silver creek/winter park yesterday. Held up great! Im also digging the weight difference from the kong. It's not much but sure helped at winter park. Great bags, GB!

Just bought a camo Spider, glad I did not have to wait like I did for my Silverback:)

waiting is a thing of the past, I'm glad I'm getting ahead finally and doing things a little different its helping out a lot! right now the only bag there's is any kind of wait on is the simian, they sell so fast i cant get them made fast enough to keep them in stock so they get sold as pre-orders yet.

I am glad you found a system that is working well. My Silverback is just to much bag to hang on my daughters stroller, the Spider should be great for that.

Unsolicited Testimonial

I love my Spider Monkey. For a 10-disc bag, I don't believe you can do any better. Bag with 10 discs weighs about the same as the liter of water, so I guess all loaded up, the bag's only about five or six pounds.

Ten discs ought to be enough for you, so if you can hang with just one water bottle, you'll be real happy with a spider monkey. Get em while they are in stock. My spider monkey is into its second season. No complaints at all. Well... Chris didn't have brown when I got mine, so if anyone wants to trade a brown for a navy - hit me up

Have any other customers seen an Email about a TalkDG website? I'm wondering how some website get hold of an Email address I have only used to order something from Gorilla Boy?

BTW, I am not accusing GB of anything. I'm just wondering how someone got this disposable address and was able to associate it with disc golf.

Last edited:
Have any other customers seen an Email about a TalkDG website? I'm wondering how some website get hold of an Email address I have only used to order something from Gorilla Boy?

BTW, I am not accusing GB of anything. I'm just wondering how someone got this disposable address and was able to associate it with disc golf.

I believe he's associated with TalkDG. It used to be part of his signature.

I was posting there regularly a while back with updates of where i was at with production but they have never had any access to my emails ever as far as I know.

for a while they shut down to remake the site and have came back now about a month or so ago.

and for the record only thing I ever use the email address' I get from orders is I use that email to have the usps send a email to the customer with a tracking number or to contact the customer if I need to for some odd reason.

Hello... I am interested in a Simian and just wondering how long the wait would be. Also, I couldn't see where to order one on the website.

Thanks

Hello... I am interested in a Simian and just wondering how long the wait would be. Also, I couldn't see where to order one on the website.

Thanks

right now there is a wait for simians roughly 8 weeks or so long if your interested in ordering one and want to get on the list just email me and let me know when your ready to purchase the pre order and i can put it on the store for you at that time

Simian has been great and everything I expected from her sexy loins.

The thing I didn't expect was the attention on the course. We still have a lot of snow, but plenty of golfers. I was shocked at how many people approach me and want to check out the bag.

I haven't figured a way how to fill all of the pockets yet. There is tons of space and I carry about 13 discs that are mostly rocs and wizards. You can make a six pack and jacket disappear really easily.

The bag is comfortable to sit on, comfortable to carry, and really well thought out. Keep your discs upside down and you can almost turn the bag over without any falling out.

To anyone thinking of getting a Simian- The workmanship is incredible, the wait is worth it, and the price is a steal.

so i just found out yesterday that woodland camo is almost impossible to find anywhere now 1000d cordura, that sucks cause it was one of my best selling colors. guess it's time to add a new color to the line up then ;)

Latest posts