• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally got started on silverbacks today, its been a long last few weeks here ... been extremely busy helping my family out with their business.. gonna be starting to get back on track here though.

cut out 24 silverbacks today so there will be plenty to last for a little while after they are finished.

What is the smallest bag you make that has 2 drink holders? How many discs does it hold?

the Squirrel Monkey is my smallest bag with 2 drink holders.
it holds about 10 discs in the main 2 putters in the putter pocket and if you choose to use the zipper pocket for discs you could fit about another 4 discs in that.

all 24 silverbacks are now done and on the store! theres at least one of each color available right now.

gonna start in on some more simians again next.

Simian requests

After reading some of the various threads on different forums what can we look forward to color scheme wise for the simians this time around any variation to the current model as far as functionality?

After reading some of the various threads on different forums what can we look forward to color scheme wise for the simians this time around any variation to the current model as far as functionality?

no changes have been made to the simian, and the colors are all the same
brown/gray
black/gray
wine/gray
purple/gray
digi camo/gray
kelly green/gray
navy blue/gray
olive drab/gray
camo 483/gray
orange/gray

as of right now i have 2 extra sims that i cut out that are up for grabs and will be done within the next 2 weeks there is a black one and a brown one that will be available... first come first serve

How many discs does a spider monkey hold?

which GB is size equivalent to the fade gear tournament bags? does that bag have large side pockets for more discs? i like those..

The Kong is the closest to a Fade Tourney, its main compartment is good for about 20 mixed drivers/mids.

Pockets on the end are 8"X6"X3", which I believe are slightly bigger than the pockets on the Fade, but not broad enough for discs.

There is a 9X9X1.5 pocket behind the putter pocket on the front of the bag, which can hold 2-3 mids/drivers while maintaining 2 in the putter pocket.

I usually kept a flat driver in the rain fly sleeve as well.

So, as designed it carries 20-22 plus 2 putters, and can be coaxed into 24-26 plus 2 putters.

which GB is size equivalent to the fade gear tournament bags? does that bag have large side pockets for more discs? i like those..