• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shipped out orders #1005 and #1006 today :)

Nice: a yard stick!

I'm 1022. T-minus 16 orders to go!

Yesterday towards the end of my second round I really started pining for my Simian. All that up and down at Linbrook wears on ya!

only weight I have checked with the Sim is when its in the shipping box, so the box, the bag and the frame in it weigh about 6lbs 12 oz all together

I know this question has been asked before, but do you have an approximate weight of just the bag? Curious in comparison to the weight of my current bag.

I hear ya, brother. 1022 is closing in as well - hopefully it'll be in the mail within a week or two. I've got a few disc golf trips lined up in the coming months, and I'm allowing myself to fantasize about employing my Simian on them. Can't wait.

Hey Chris, ordered my 4th bag from you a couple days ago. This will complete my family of Gorilla Boy bags. I have a chimp that is holding strong 4 years now. Got a Silverback for the wife and a Sqirrel for my youngest last year. So order 1055 is going to be my oldest son's new bag and I'm hoping it will be in for Christmas. Do you think it will happen before Christmas or do you think I will have to tell him it will be in process. Either way will be fine, but him opening it at Christmas would be better.

Thanks for the great bags Chris.

PS in case anyone cares the simian can be used as a carry on.

most back packs can, they could also be personal items :)

No the Simian, because of the PVC frame. I was worried because of the frame. I figured it may be odd, although when it went threw the XRay the lady had the biggest WTF look on her face.

Does anyone have a cideo review of the backpack? I'm extremely pleased with how well my medium GB bag has been holding up and have thought about switching to a backpack for a while now.

I have one on the way. Should be here in the next 2 weeks or so. Can't wait. I'll be posting a pretty serious review once I've spent a little time with it.

I put up a video on how many discs it will hold, but it was really terrible cell phone quality (search youtube for "jimbosprint").

I'll try to borrow a better camera and do a full review. Summary: I've had my Simian for a few months now and love it for tournaments or road trips, but it's a bit much for a quick casual round.

Latest posts