• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what I'm talikin' bout!! Been waiting since the summer for my bag and oh so close. Silverback #1530 almost ready to be released into the wild.

Just picked up a used Gorilla Boy Silverback
2lnwmfk.jpg

25zglfr.jpg

f2qvjp.jpg

rir8yg.jpg

2cqcxw5.jpg

Just picked up a used Gorilla Boy Silverback.

Read through this entire thread and everyone who ordered directly from GB has a production/order number.

Just curious if this production/order number is wrote anywhere on the bag itself. I contacted the previous owner, and he too brought it used so he doesn't know the order number either.

I'm fairly certain that this bag has all the 2013 updates. Aside from this, is there any other way to guess the age...and possibly the production number!!!???!

One last thing:
Do you guys think this the brown fabric option or was it the chocolate fabric option?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 27
Chimp love!

Picked up a very lightly used Chimp in the market place here a week ago. So nice and sensible. Got tired of taking a Fade Comp on and off my cart for rougher courses when I am carry more stuff than fits in a Fade Lite. DGA Gel Qauds on it, tried many straps and find them best for both shirtless and long hikes with the sternum clip engaged.

Made one easy small modification so far. Had a small loop of webbing sewn to wide webbing on the inside of the small pocket. On that loop a little carabiner to put my keys on. I feel more secure with keys feeling super safe and easy to check if I get paranoid.

Just picked up a used Gorilla Boy Silverback
2lnwmfk.jpg

25zglfr.jpg

f2qvjp.jpg

rir8yg.jpg

2cqcxw5.jpg

Just picked up a used Gorilla Boy Silverback.

Read through this entire thread and everyone who ordered directly from GB has a production/order number.

Just curious if this production/order number is wrote anywhere on the bag itself. I contacted the previous owner, and he too brought it used so he doesn't know the order number either.

I'm fairly certain that this bag has all the 2013 updates. Aside from this, is there any other way to guess the age...and possibly the production number!!!???!

One last thing:
Do you guys think this the brown fabric option or was it the chocolate fabric option?

Holy Buckets, this looks like MY bag!!!!! Serious, I sold it used about 2.5 years ago. It looks the exact same, I have pictures to match! I swear this is the one, it was the exact same, its a Chimp bag in Brown. The PVC's in the main, i mean obviously there are others but....dang! :)

For anyone else patiently waiting on their goodies from Gorilla Boy, I thought I'd offer this generic update.

My order is 1635 and Chris advised that he should be putting mine together this week!

I realized I was a couple weeks past the 29 weeks mentioned on the website so I sent a quick status check email, and I had a response from Chris THREE MINUTES LATER! Who does that ?! Good lookin out, Gorilla Boy.

Yes, Chris is really good at keeping in touch with his customers. I've purchased two bags from GB and he has always been quick to respond.

I carry a Pound backpack for my main. Recently placed an order for a short bag. Will update when it's received. :clap:

... Get to use it yet?

309ua7r.jpg

I used my squirrel monkey the day it arrived. Carried it on a dink&dunk course at the local university. With room to spare, I had:
Three high speed drivers
Two fairway drivers
Two mids
Three putters
towels, water, keys, and a wallet.

I just got my Simian and it's awesome! It's replacing my grip-ax15. I had an old Grip L series and I had that for 5 years, I really liked that bag with the high-quality fabric and embroidered logos. I'm not a fan of the new version with the screen printed logos and "swishy material"

Although, the grip ax15, is really well thought out with compartments and storage space. It just didn't impress me with the quality. Seems like the grip does hold more discs in the main compartment than the Simian. But other pockets and compartments of the Simian are bigger. So if you must put discs in there you can.

The simian is 110% way better in terms of quality and feel of materials. I didn't like the new fabric of the grip and the simian feels thicker and more heavy duty.

Attachments

• 20170307_203828.jpg
    20170307_203828.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 62
309ua7r.jpg

I used my squirrel monkey the day it arrived. Carried it on a dink&dunk course at the local university. With room to spare, I had:
Three high speed drivers
Two fairway drivers
Two mids
Three putters
towels, water, keys, and a wallet.

I have that same bag - color and everything. It is amazing.

hey guys, been a while since I posted anything, but...

wanted to jump on and tell ya I've been cranking away through my ever horrid wait list and been making progress big time. I know the wait has been around 29 weeks for years now, but as of this last friday there's about 6 orders on the list. so wait times are at only a few weeks right now.

thanks to my teaming up with an outsourcing company and having the black sims made for me (absolutely to my standard of course) we have managed to start getting on top of every thing. hoping some time soonish we will have more than just black sims in stock.

Latest posts