• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Gorilla Boy Kong Bag for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda went a little overboard with the holiday shopping am looking to put dent in my CC bill, so my unrestrained spending could be your gain. I am looking to sell my custom Gorilla Boy disc bag. If you havent heard of Gorilla Boy check'em out http://gorilla-boy.com/ I am looking to sell my bag, its brand new, never been touched by a disc. Its the largeest bag, the Kong, holds around 20-24 discs, has an internal frame, has lots of pocket space and other cool areas to put your bag tag, pencils and other things. I have other pics if your interested. The colors are half black, half forest digi camo. I special ordered the digi camo as Gorilla Boy only uses a few colors. Im asking $120 with shipping included for the bag, or best offer. It cost me more with the special fabric. If your interested or want more info you can contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

• gorilla.jpg
    gorilla.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 220
Holy crap, I didn't know that he could do the Marine Corps digital camo pattern! That bag looks sweet. :clap:

:mad:Unfortunately, I don't have the scratch right now but thanks for posting so I can oggle that beautiful bag!

p.s. are you a current or former Marine or just a fan of the pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.