• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my First Ace today!!!

Joshua1972

Bogey Member
Guys I am absolutely flying right now!!! Just threw my first ace ever!!! #5 at Haslet Community Park in Haslet, TX... 200ft straight hole, threw a lite forehand, started about 20 ft left of the pin line drive shot skipped to the right into the Chains!!!
Here is the disc...
Christmas08059.jpg

It was freakin' awesome!!! But not only did I get my first Ace I threw my best round for 9 hole at Haslet with a 7 under and ended up with my best score for 18 as well with an 11 under!!!

Josh

That's awesome. I can't wait till I get my first ace!

The disc...

I want a disc like that...where did you find it?

Z

Its a Factory tye dye that I dyed again with the "life is short play naked" Calvin guy... Pretty simple dye really... Just about anyone can do it... I could do one for you if you are interested... PM me...

Josh

Congrats!

i got my first 9 years ago or so, haven't got one since :(

Way to go brother!!!!

Now, I don't have to hear, "Man, if you would have aced that....blah blah blah!" :D

Nice round and I am glad you did it on a hole that you almost always park as it is. Congrats bro!!! You deserved it. :cool:

lol:D

Congrats Josh! Great job! Make sure you let Donovan know the next time you see him how great it was!
The only way it would have been better is if Donovan would have been there.........to hear it.........:)

:D His TEXT came in loud and clear thank you very much! LOL

Josh, I am so glad you got your ace bro! It's fitting you got it on that hole, as you seem to park it almost every time as it is. The dirt mound has more dents from your disc hitting it than anyone. Charlie Brown has his pitching mound and you have the mound on #5. Did you sign the basket? We will have to do that brother!

Congrats! You'll never forget it! May you have many more.

Congraulations man. It's just an unbelivable rush, isn't it? That moment keeps you throwing for years. I haven't had one in 5-6 years now, but I'm out there trying.

Latest posts