• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got some Lightning plastic for X-mas...

Warhammer

I got a rubber putter and a #3 hyzer (also marked F-18 Hornet) for X-mas. I have not had a chance to throw them and will probably not for a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me anything about them?

I've never thrown a Lightening disc, but I've felt the rubber putter. Wasn't my cup of tea.

I've been meaning to try one, but never feel that adventurous to branch out.

if i remember correctly, a certain regular poster here secretly uses a lightning disc as his go to mid

I got a rubber putter and a #3 hyzer (also marked F-18 Hornet) for X-mas. I have not had a chance to throw them and will probably not for a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me anything about them?

I have a #3 Hyzer that I use in very specific situations like if I need an overstable mid near a body of water. It's floated for me numerous times. It's still overstable after 2 years.

Don't throw the Rubber Putter though, it doesn't suit my hand. Of Lightning putters, I prefer the U-2.

Latest posts