• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gotta say I love my new Roc

JerryW

First time out with it I played my best round ever. I even nailed a 120+ foot putt with it. I was so excited I called it an Eagle. It was my second shot on a par 3. My tee shot was knocked down by a low branch, so technically it was a Birdie, but it felt like an Eagle. 2 days later I drained an 80 foot putt with it.

Are you putting with it, or are you just hitting long upshots with it? Either way, keep up the good work.

No I'm not putting with it. Both shots were intended as approach shots. 45 degree hyzers. They just went straight in.

I had a similar situation with a brand new Roc where I really just half threw it from 100 ft away as my third shot down a blind drop and started pulling out my putter and heading down when I heard chains and my brothers friend who was coming up after finishing that hole watched it go in

I picked up a used rock as I 1)can't backhand and need some slower discs to learn how on, and 2)I have no approach discs. Took it out today for my first round, 10 holes in, I grip locked it and released it late, right over a chain link/barbed wire topped fence with a big sign saying no trespassing. So much for that experiment....

Got some Rocs because I felt like getting something different. I think I may have been turned to the dark side.

Latest posts