• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

gottagogottathrow customer service

GGGT Isn't my #1 choice in DG shop... at least I never THINK it is...but when it comes down to it they always have some wicked sale items and really cheap misprints and their customer service rocks and they give you cool minis and cool scorecards..and..and..screw it.

I do more of my DG shopping through GottaGoGottaThrow.com than any other DG online store...their site just has some funkyness to it that they should change...like a SPECIFIC INVENTORY...and then it would be the shiz 100%

\/\/

Just got another order from them yesterday with no issues. They did an excellent job of emailing me back when I has some questions regarding their current discount. As stated, their specials are hard to beat. Glad to hear that they resolved the original issue.

I live a couple miles from GGGT so I buy all my stuff there and Every Time I have made a purchase I have not only received awesome customer service... they also throw in $ off coupons good for 30 days + free schwag.

I think it is expecting too much if you want your money back for something you buy goes on sale after you've already purchased it. Yes it sucsk to find out you should have waited, I've had this happen to me in different situations, too Yes, some stores are able to offer the ability of crediting you for the discount after you've purchased it. These stores are usually large corporate chains that can afford to do so though. Disc golf centric stores are not Walmart.

That said, I've never ordered from GGGT, but I've been to the store and it is amazing. It has pretty much anything that I could imagine for disc related merch. Selection is top notch and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

As the above have said, it is VERY common practice, even in small companies, to eat that difference within a short period of time after a purchase...that is, if the difference is relatively small, it keeps the customer happy, and the 10 buck referenced above is money well spent considering how many people just on this site see how happy the customer was with GGGT...that 10 bucks alone probably influenced 50 bucks in sales for them...

I love GGGT, they really should call their $6 shipping program the "you pay $6 and we still get it to you next day" program. I have never had to wait more than one night if I order before lunch time. they are awesome, great prices too. Ordered an X-out one time and they had run out (something with their inventory system) so they sent me a standard run of same weight and plastic for no extra fee (that was actually my first experience with them). I always go there first

We have people loosing their jobs, soldiers fighting for our freedom over seas, and your bitching over $10?:thmbdown:

Get over it man. If $10 is going to break the bank, then don't buy anything. You asked the question, they said no, get one with life. Go play some disc golf or something.

Wow you really just said that? So because we are in a recession he should just let people **** on him? Nice logic.

Latest posts