• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip 6

lyleoross

* Ace Member *
As much as I love disc golf my go to watch sport is soccer/football. the Total Soccer Show is a great podcast with great commentary I've been listening to. Yesterday, they picked up Grip 6 as a sponsor. I was completely amazed and may have to invest, simply cause the convergence.

You like their belts that much?

Honestly, I wouldn't know one way or the other. I have to admit, I'm prone to supporting people who openly support the things I like. Add in the bonus that they do everything stateside, something that is quite important to me, and I'm gonna look. Just my way.

My wife bought me a starter pack of Grip6 belts, 3 belts with 3 interchangeable buckles. They're awesome. The only downside is they make a weird sound when you undo them at the urinal, kinda like you have two zippers.

My wife bought me a starter pack of Grip6 belts, 3 belts with 3 interchangeable buckles. They're awesome. The only downside is they make a weird sound when you undo them at the urinal, kinda like you have two zippers.

Are you sure that isn't a feature and not a bug? :)

I bought a Grip 6 specifically because they sponsor disc golf. I'm not a huge fan of the buckle...of course, I may be too stupid to figure out how it's supposed to work.

I am a huge supporter of grip6 belts. And have been since before they got involved in disc golf. Doesn't hurt that they are made just down the road from my house. By far the most comfortable belts I've ever worn. Super slim and light and infinitely adjustable. Plus I'm just vain enough to like matching my belt to my clothes.

I have 2 Grip6 belts, they are good and adjust quickly after you figure them out. Glad to support a DG sponsor.

I also love supporting brands like this. I may pick up one or two.

On a somewhat related note, the commercial they feature on the disc golf YouTube channels shows a brief clip of Jerm throwing a LHFH shot. Has to be a mistake, right?

Has anyone else been watching the 2018 Utah Open round vids, and mistakenly thought that the Grip6 signs actually say Gripe? It has happened to me numerous times. When I focus on a sign, I see that it obviously says Grip6, But, when I am focusing on a player, and sign is off to the side, my brain seems to register it as Gripe.

Plus I'm just vain enough to like matching my belt to my clothes.

You mean shoes?? You're not married are you?? lol Belt supposed to match the shoes bro, doesnt have to but if you REALLY want to be fashionable gotta match the shoes. My ex wife actually went and bought me a belt once to match my dress shoes for a wedding were going to because the color brown belts I owned weren't quite a close enough match for my dress shoes....lol

Wear dress shirts?

For me, no unbuckle and I would expect a high post dribble probability. Need the space to work with for drainage.

Once I get the shirt tucked right, I don't want to mess that up.
Unzip, move the tails, and use the flap.
Shake until anyone next to you is uncomfortable.
Reverse process.

I love my belt. Stays tight all day and has a warranty if it ever slips.
I don't have a need to ever tuck in a shirt, so went with black belt and plain dark gray buckle. I also don't undo my belt at urinals.
I do have to be careful about the noise at night. I usually go to bed after my wife does and have undone it quickly and scared her awake, oops

Latest posts