• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Bag or Golf Mahal

let me clarify.

sexy-(grip)
girl-frisbee_1441404c.jpg

not sexy (Mahal)
superfat.jpg

Sorry man, I don't find it sexy. You may, and that is what counts. Different strokes......

yup. Definitely do not like the looks of the mahal, but whatever floats your boat. been loving my grip so far though and now that I actually have it, I've got no complaints.

Tourneyplayer, we get it. You don't like the Mahal and you like the grip. It takes one post to get the point across.

I honestly dont dislike the Mahal. I just think its funny that people get so worked up over it. and i think it is effective for carrying discs but not sexy. they always say a pic is worth a thousand words.

Stfu already tp. Ur the one getting worked up about the look of the bag. This thread didnt need to even be made. Its apples to oranges. I can make the same thread with a revo bag and fade bags. Dont buy the ****ing bag.

Somebody lock this thread. There are always going to be different opinions

opinions was the point of this. reasons for or against. or whatever. I personally dont own either. i must say thought that everyone who has a mahal likes it. cant say the same about the grip. so that leaves me to believe that the mahal is a great bag. u cant say that i am getting worked up. just stating facts. no attacks coming from my end. definitely not telling anyone to stfu or keep their opinions to themselves.

One thing to keep in mind is the lifetime warranty. Not sure if Grip has one but Mystery Ranch does... however, my point is, will Grip even be around in 15+ years when you need to cash in that warranty? I can tell you Mystery Ranch will be. This isn't some start-up DG company here. Dana (now MR) has ALWAY made cream of the crop bags, and they always will.

$260 for a bag that I will pass down to my kids... priceless.

Just in case you're wondering. When someone speaks on a subject with no real knowledge about the subject, that's usually called ignorance.

But it was a fun thread to read.

funny thread guys....really.

I like the idea of a well made bag, and one that I can use for more than just DG. I am still using my REVO for now, but if I get any extra $$$ it will be the Mahal for me.

Thanks for all the info guys.:thmbup:

Ive had revo dual, simien, grip, and mahal.

Mahal fits my needs the best. And it was highest quality and best designed of the 4 by quite a bit, imo

Grip suits most people just fine, i didnt find it as comfortable to lug around, and it had no chest strap (they fix that yet?)

Simien was ok, found myself shoving discs into areas that were made for storage of other things, decided i needed more space.

Revo, decent bag, enjoyed the top storage, not a fan of the frame cracking and it costing $45 to replace