• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

They will give you a new one right away, just like they do with embroidery issues.

How people carry a disc in the flap?
Today I started putting my Saint in there, which works great
Because I use it the most of the time It made easy to get to,
also it didn't interfere with getttig other discs in and out of the bag
I tried putting my Fury in there also but two discs seemed a lttle tight, but I am sure it would strech out a little.

I put an SS Wizard in there that I only use for OS up shots or to stick a rocky green

Its ok looking. I recently trimmed down my bag and I don't need all that space and its starting to kill my back after a long round definitely while in tournaments

Its ok looking. I recently trimmed down my bag and I don't need all that space and its starting to kill my back after a long round definitely while in tournaments

It is a bit large looking. Especially on the smaller guys I've seen. I feel like at some point during the round they'll hit a button and a jet pack will deploy and they will fly away. :D

It is a bit large looking. Especially on the smaller guys I've seen. I feel like at some point during the round they'll hit a button and a jet pack will deploy and they will fly away. :D

To bad the bag doesn't help my discs by giving it a booster to fly straight into the basket :wall:

I'm pretty much sold on this grip bag. Just curious about the pouch at the bottom of the bag, how easy is it to get a disc out of the main compartment if there's a disc or two in that pouch at the bottom?

Latest posts