• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip-EQ A14 Tour Bag

Screenprint costs pennies, so $20 is probably excessive. I get the idea most people would prefer to have it without the extra graphics anyway.

just got word that my bag will be here Monday! :hfive:

Aww yes! What will I throw money away on next? :p

I am looking into getting a DG backpack. This bag looks pretty nice, when folks get theirs, pics and/or video would be greatly appreciated. :hfive:

Does anyone remember the good old days of the GRIP forum threads?! :p

I'd like a backpack style bag someday. But it would take a long period of stellar business behavior for me to do business with Grip. New, unproven, and off to a bad start is not promising. I'll skip on perfection and do business with somebody more competent, and that has already proven they can deliver, and handle themselves like professionals

solomon.trenton
i couldnt agree more. I could care less how much the jenkins' and nate doss vouch for him. not a good situation if you ask me

opizzao
Called it on October 11th."Communication delay?" Are we in the stone age? Sending telegrams by Morse code? I've been unsatisfied with the lack of "realness" overall. I understand there are going to be delays, but tell the buyers the real reason why, keep them better informed, and give them a realistic date instead of making half-hearted-almost-kinda-sorta-promises of when the back may show up.

Roc1Time
I think they are waiting the extradition treaties for all gulity parties. He expects for us to have them next week

BrotherDave
They're being shipped via ancient Chinese junk vessels, right? Authentic and Earth friendly!

jrawk
How many pre-orders payed for his ticket to Japan?

billnchristy

Are they on the slow boat yet?

...AHH THE HISTORY OF DGCR AND HOW IT REPEATS ITSELF IS BEAUUUUUUTIFUL!

I will get some up soon :)

first impression is that it looks waaay better in person than I thought it would. The purple is a perfect shade.

I will get some up soon :)

first impression is that it looks waaay better in person than I thought it would. The purple is a perfect shade.

To me it is a much better bag than the A13 despite having the same basic shape. The materials used and the improvements on little details give the bag a much better feel/look in person. It definitely is the best high end closed-top backpack style you can buy(The Mahal is a much different style). I was thoroughly impressed with every detail about the bag.

I should probably note that I have QC'd and inspected over 90%+ of the Grip A-Series 2013 and 2014 that are on your backs in the United States. I have a pretty good appreciation for the minor details and improvements they have made to the bag over the last year+. As a disc golfer this bag is definitely what I love to see happening with disc golf products. They really are still the best disc golf backpack company. This is my opinion, and not just a sales pitch :D

To me it is a much better bag than the A13 despite having the same basic shape. The materials used and the improvements on little details give the bag a much better feel/look in person. It definitely is the best high end closed-top backpack style you can buy(The Mahal is a much different style). I was thoroughly impressed with every detail about the bag.

Do you have any insight as to what's changed exactly? I'm still not all that clear on what has changed with this iteration of the bag...Not that it'll make a difference to me and my purchasing - I'm just curious, I'm about to pull a swap with a buddy to get the A14 in the all black, purely for aesthetic preferences.

I'd love to see if the overall shape/balance has changed. My previous A-series purchased last year seemed to tilt backwards too much (toward the opening for the discs). I play on a lot of hilly courses and really need something stable.

A side view of the bag filled with discs would be great.

2nd thing I'd really like in a bag is enough pocket space to store a hoody. The last Grip A-series had long pockets on the side, but they weren't really deep enough to get a hood into.

Just got my A14 bag. Hooray!

I just need to figure out one thing...I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I want a rain fly for my bag, but I can't seem to find one. I'm not sure it comes with it and I can't find it in there somewhere, or I need to order it separately.

Thanks!

Latest posts