• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip-EQ A14 Tour Bag

I own a A-series and used up in Georgia at the IDGC and had no tip over problems on the steep hills. Also the comfort factor when going up and down those hills was great. Other than the price being high for some, I do not see a reason why everyone would not have a Grip bag.

Delivering knee-slappers as usual. I'm ashamed I missed your comedy tour.

Delivering knee-slappers as usual. I'm ashamed I missed your comedy tour.

wasnt really trying to funny. you have two of the same bag. and from what I gather you aint rich. so that says to me that you lack common sense.

and onemile, i carry a Grip L. not a Catalyst. but your attempt at humor was pretty awesome.

post-13652-BURN-Ashton-Kutcher-zM70.gif

I really love my Grip but I'm not a big fan of the new look. Kind of a step back aesthetically speaking IMO.

How else would it work. I just think they should have stuck with the higher quality

I don't have experience with the older models, but the one I have appears to be very high quality. I've used it for probably 100+ rounds and it's as good as new. No quality issues to speak of, unless you consider a screenprint logo to be low quality, which doesn't bother me. I care more how it functions and holds up over time. My lower back pain is gone now that I carry a Grip instead of a low-hanging innova competition bag.

I'm stacking paper to the ceiling. Not sure how the way I choose to spend my play money has any bearing on my common sense...

If you look around this place, you'll notice the sense you speak of isn't all that "common"

Also, I am having a beer for all of you fine folks.

I'm stacking paper to the ceiling. Not sure how the way I choose to spend my play money has any bearing on my common sense...

If you look around this place, you'll notice the sense you speak of isn't all that "common"

Also, I am having a beer for all of you fine folks.

calling any money play money speaks to my point. u have the right to spend your money how u want. but buying a $200 bag, for toy black and white discs does not display much sense at all.

Hate to change the subject from crack, but I just ordered my A14 and should be getting it early next week hopefully so I should be able to post pictures of it and answer any questions then.

Grip1.5Front_Black.jpg

There's an all black one out there now, without the topo graphic it appears. Not bad looking.